1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap removing my replies

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RGYlui, Feb 15, 2015.

1. RGYlui

RGYlui Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm not sure if anybody has experienced this, but sometimes when I reply to a thread or somebody post my replies get removed. I'm pretty sure I am not posting anything obscene, rude, racist, or anything that violates NoFap's regulations. My posts have been directed at encouraging the person to go on with their NoFap journey. Can someone please explain why this is happening? Being a new member, do I have to obtain some "special permission" just to post a reply that won't get taken off? Or does the content of my posts STILL violate NoFap's regulations? Please reply. Already this is the fourth day and I am somewhat losing sleep over this. I came here to fight my addiction and help other fight theirs too, not to fight an obnoxious site problem. :(

2. Pellaeon

Pellaeon Fapstronaut

I have not experienced this.

How large are the posts you've been making? One thing I've noticed is that I sometimes get logged out when I take too long to write a reply, so it gets lost.

I wish I had more to offer...hopefullynsomeone with more knowledge can chime in.

3. RGYlui

RGYlui Fapstronaut

Thanks. I've just noticed that I was making my posts too long when I was typing a message to someone. Didn't know there was a character limit. Thanks again and I wosh you best of luck on your journey