1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the stubbornly stupid

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by going up, Jan 14, 2019.

1. going up

going up Fapstronaut

fucking people....me included. i see how we get/got so fucked up. i understand. "who do they say that i am ?", asked jesus. do you think he gave a fuck ? do you think he would of changed to suit the masses ? do you think he didnt know, and needed to be told who he was ? the misidentified cant tell you who you are. i say that we the loneliest people on the planet are ripe and ready to be properly identified. might have to crack the ego shell of resentment to get to the soft runny yoke. the grand cosmic joke. in order to hear god laugh. after all, it was just my attack thoughts attacking my invulnerability. my soul gets the joke. from spite to gratitude, in a mere holy instant. the truth does set us free. but not until we get good and sick and tired of being a miserable son of many generations of miserable sons. the reborn get new parents. thank god. : ) lol

2. JourneyMan16

JourneyMan16 Fapstronaut

I am more than confused.