1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jfflcrl, Jan 24, 2019.

1. jfflcrl

jfflcrl Fapstronaut

I'm writing this mostly as a reflection to myself, although I want to share because I'm proud! I didn't think I could do it. I did it! The first time I tried, I was alone and only doing no PM, and my partner didnt know about my addiction. We had an unexpected D-day when she saw NoFap in my bookmarks. I did 30 days no PMO! I feel no superpowers, but I do feel healthier, more confident, and like I'm on the right track.

2. Bycharo

Bycharo Fapstronaut

congratulations brother, there is no such thing called a superpower, I think personally that we are taking this challenge to repair our fuckedup dopamine system, cure pied or Pe/De (if you have any), your confidence back and an improved self-discipline as well.
    What did she do?

3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

4. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Congrats!

5. Perfetto_iN_2743

Perfetto_iN_2743 Fapstronaut

Yes, well done. But know that you need to forget about this problem, otherwise you can break.

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on 30 day ,well done!

7. Optimistic100

Optimistic100 Fapstronaut

I am on Day 60 of nofap.Creepy ones stare at me for no reason.I don't know why.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  8. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

No need to be disrespectful, that's the point of NoFap to stop disrespecting women.

9. Optimistic100

Optimistic100 Fapstronaut

Read my post now.Alright ?!

ClaritySeeker likes this.