1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I fuck it up? (NEED ADVICE)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Arbiter, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Lol I thought so. I was confused.

2. Nah, I misread that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

4. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Seriously though, if you want to kiss a girl and you want to make sure she wants the same thing, instead of asking if you could kiss her, what you could do is say "i wish i could kiss you right now", this shows confidence and leaves the ball park on the girls side, so her reaction will be "well why don't you" or " I wish you could kiss me too". Girls don't like being asked to be kissed because it makes them feel like payed prostitutes... versus saying that you wish you could kiss her isn't asking directly for permission rather letting her know how you feel.

It works all the time for me... i mean back in the day before i chose a celibate life

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Fapstronaut

UPDATE.
    She doesnt want to meet anymore, oh well.
    But I did nothing wrong tho, everything went fine and I did everything correct.
    A mutual friend of ours told me that she had like three ex boyfriends, and with each one of them they were together no more than a week.

This girl is just not serious, and I did not know that until now.
    Her personality is pretty misleading.

Im not that sad tho, only a little confused, because she seemed really interested in me and everything went perfect that night, and only three days later when I ask her when she could go out again she replied with "I dont think this will work out", I replied with just a "?", and she did not answer me since, even tho I saw she was online.

I was a little sad that day, because I did really like her and it was my first date in a year and a half,but now Im pretty calm, nothing bad happened.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, dude. Rejection is tough. :/ but it sounds like she was not the kind of person you're looking for, so you might as well not waste your time. I hope you find someone else who is a better match for you.

7. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Hm. When the mood is right and I notice the girl is into me I look into her eyes and say:" I'm going to kiss you now and if you don't like that you have got to slap me", while moving in during the later part of the sentence. Girls told me they think it's really sexy.

Just make sure to never go 100% make sure you move in 90% and let her come the last 10% in your direction. So you can make sure you never 'force' her. If she moves her mouth away or slaps you (which has never happened to so far) just back off.
    But never apologize for your feelings, they are nothing to be ashamed of.

8. Eek. No offense, but that sounds creepy to me. I would probably be a bit turned off if a guy said that to me. The slapping part, to me, makes it sound like you're unwilling to stop unless you're forced or something, which isnt attractive. Obviously later in this comment you said you should stop even if she pulls away or something, so I'm not saying you actually wouldn't stop unless you are slapped, but if a guy said that to me, that's how I would take it.

9. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Well that's fine, not everything is for everyone.
    I know many girls who don't want to come across as slutty but pure and prudent so acting like they have to go along with it, takes pressure off them, especially in public settings. Meaning, if I get to be the jerk, she gets to be the decent one, which allows her to either go along with it or get out of it smoothly, which I'm fine with in either case.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  10. Yeah, I mean obviously to each his own. I'm just saying, I would find it creepy if a guy said that to me, like hes saying hes going to kiss me whether I like it or not, and he wont stop unless I use excessive force. That doesnt sound romantic to me.

11. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

The right woman is waiting for you out there. Don't ever fake to be someone you are not. You don't need to pretend to be this expected "alpha male" and live a life of someone else and be deeply disconnected from yourself.

It is ok to ask a girl for a kiss, it shows that you are polite and the right girl will appreciate deeply. Don't understand what is a problem here. Don't be a macho, please. The right and kind girl will appreciate you as you are. The toxic stupid one can find you weird as they always find normal polite guys weird. Be yourself.