1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

in strong old addictions sometimes 90 days is not enough. sometimes we have to get to 180 or maybe 365 days to really feel the boost. don´t worry bro, you´ll have your confidence, energy, happiness, and much more. just keep focus, carry on.

2. RiseToGreatness

don´t be sad, put your head straight bro. this is a endurance reboot, not a race. the important thing is to maintain the spirit "i will be free", "i deserve a better life".
    so you go again, and again, and again!!!! until you made it. each time the knowledge will be greater, each time you´ll see better how your addictive mind works, each time the nofap attitude will grow stronger. it´s perseverance. perseverance will get you there.

3. RiseToGreatness

well, if you feel you´re not ready to park the car, can you postpone the exam and practice more? that would be better. if not, then, do it calm, do it easy, stay concentrated, don´t listen to those thoughs. that just negative rumbling. best of luck!!

4. Luca389

Luca389 Fapstronaut

5. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

7 days! 1 week one now! FIRE!

6. Okay, so I've found out reasons for why I used to relapse..
    I misinterpreted urges with excessive energy, I didn't do anything to the energy and that's why it used to create problems.
    Now I've started to do exercise everyday so energy won't be an issue anymore! :)
    (Day 26)
    and Happy Independence day(India hehe)

7. ohh...what a peace...same air...same breath...same me...but different feel...successfully beat one more day...struggling every moment...but still happy at the last of the day...so 18th day...1/5th of journey completed...4/5th remained...much to say dont have words...much to celebrate dont have time...journey to be continued...18/90

8. I forgot to check in this morning. I made it one more day, 33/90. I have been really busy though. In a few hours tomorrow morning, I will be checking day 34...stay tune.

9. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

10. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

11. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 61/90 had a great day today... Let's go my brothers!

12. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

My main problem with urges is....when ever I see anything stimulating my mind captures the image of it and makes me remember it and then at anytime when the image pops out in my mind urge begins...how to get rid of it??

13. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

14. Well if that's the meaning of it then I guess it's not flatline. Just a big decrease in libido. Maybe it's a sign that flatline is coming soon? Or maybe my body is just getting used to the idea of abstinence? Idk...

15. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut