1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

136+ Days Rentention but need to release now, how do i do it in a controlled manner?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by litew8, Jan 12, 2019.

1. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

ile cut a long story short, i am in need to release now due to having some stress based psychological problems, i am taking some medication that can have an effect on nerve stress but i am also very aware that i have a massive build up of testosterone now. I am swimming and lifting weights many times in week and unable to clear the built up energy.

I have no urge to look at P or perform M but i do need to clear this 'fog' in my mind which i am pretty sure is down to abstaining and not the medication. Before i start changing medication doses it will be easier to release and see how i feel and whether this build up helps with my thought organization and clarity.

I would like to release in controlled manner without P and still feel like i am in the zone with my emotions and will power. Ive ridden out many waves or intense urges earlier into the abstaining but have it pretty much under control now, in fact complete flat lining if im honest.

Any other experienced abstainers had to release and if so how did you do without a guilt trip afterwards?

2. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

You do NOT have to release if you mean ejaculate. You could try meditation / relaxation and it will pass.

3. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

Im hanging in there at the moment, its not really from case of an urge to do it but more to clear this brain fog, i need to know if its the nofap or medication causing it, ive been on these meds for 8 months now and this is first time ive had this serious brain fog. It feels more like a build up of underlying tension though. Im riding this out for a few more days at least see if things improve, thanks for advice.

4. LawOfAttraction

LawOfAttraction Fapstronaut

It is definitely the medication brother... Nofap clears your mind and the testosterone gives you life. Always remember that your semen is your essence that gives you energy, focus, and that is why many boxers like Ali and Tyson did this. Medication has many side-effects. Hope this helps you!

5. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

The meds.
    But really if you must your seed deserves to go the way natured intented....in a warm vagina. Thats where id want to die if i was a sperm.
    Dont you ever have wet dreams?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

Ive been on the meds 2 years and this isnt a side effects, infact the complete opposite (the meds are more of stimulant and make you slightly aggressive rather than passive with brain fog) I did have wet dreams at the start but not any more, completely flat lining now. This is my first attempt ever at NoFap and ive already gone far further than i could have expected and just as you mention above my intention is to do it for real and not with visual stimulus. Im still holding out for now and will see how i go over the next few days...

7. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

This post confirms my suspicions, this is all part of the reboot and a phase most go through.

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...ion-rebooting-frequently-asked-q-and-a.90863/

Also some post from other user going through similar...

"
    I can certainly relate to this. Luckily I've passed the flatline process (for now). Apparently you can experience several flatline phases on and off during rebooting.

It is quite awful, and I know the feeling. Mine lasted for around 3 - 4 weeks. I had strong suicidal thoughts and questioning the meaning of my life. I did not speak to anybody unless I really had to. My social skills were terrible, I couldn't put two words together. Very anxious and no libido. I just wanted to sit on my own, and do nothing.

It's a process everyone goes through during the reboot for PMO.

You will get through it, trust me! You will wake up one morning, or in the split of a second during the day, you will begin to feel REALLY GOOD and all that negativity turns into positivity.
    "

"
    Same here at day 68. Feeling super depressed. I did'nt feel like this even when I was pmoing. I've been eating healthy and working out everyday and sleeping fine too.
    Just sucks. Don't know what to do.
    "

I knew there would be some mental weakness induced during emotional healing, ive suffered with various levels of anxiety through my life (probably the reason ive always enjoyed P) but i never imagined it to be feel like this, whilst i feel calmer and more grounded my mental clarity is seriously affected. Another user also mentioned how he could hardly string two words together, ive never in my life suffered this before until Nofap. A Word of warning to others, i thought i was over the worst of this and home and dry, 130 days in i hit this wall so it just goes to show how far some of us need to go to start healing properly.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  8. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

This is an illusion, when you are dealing with stress you will have stronger urges, even when dealing with physical pain, disease etc, this is because your mind searches relief from pain through physical pleasure, it's going to make things way worse, dont do that

litew8 likes this.
  9. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Best way to do it is to M without P or fantasizing about P.
    See the thread by the NoFap creator, Alexander, https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...cessive-masturbation-can-be-a-relapse.175311/

litew8 likes this.
  10. Wildwidler'swallet

Wildwidler'swallet Fapstronaut

I think you might be over emphasizing the psychological affects of nofap practice. On the intro to nofap pamphlet it is detailed that this is not necessarily a way of life but to bring your sexual tendencies back to baseline. If you have abstained from PMO for 130+ days, that is more than 130%oftherecomended time period for the desire effect of nofap. I do not know your story, but I think you should be proud of yourself for getting this far mate, and honestly there are many more human needs that could potentially be affecting your brain chemistry. Go see a therapist, feell some love in your life from someone you care about, or accept that it's ok to feel sad. It's respectable that you're trying to go about this in the most controlled manner as possible, but definitely don't obsess bro. Peace.

11. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

Thank you my friend, i broke my streak a week ago after some careful thought and i have to say i felt much better after this, i posted another thread stating a little of what happened and the resulting outcome, im feeling much much better these days. take a look at the thread of you like and thanks for your support.

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...then-reset-still-winning.213094/#post-1876724