1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

getting stares but I dont care

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Selix, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

as mentioned I get alot of stares from females and males. I sometimes check my face with my phone camera but there is nothing there.

problem ( is it even a problem?) is that I dont even care...

did I became indifferent or do I just notice it more often than usual?

what are your experiences?

Atlanticus likes this.
  2. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Dont be too self-consious about it. Everybody stares. Just nod and greet them. Carry on.

3. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

it's your mojo! you still got it! now just align the rest of your being (purpose, peace, confidence, kindness...) with your inner magnet!
    on the other hand, i recommend taking that interest and turning it into communication, which you'll initiate. make it light and "what's a stranger anyway but a friend you haven't met yet? and you'll be a social sensation in no time.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Why are they staring ya think?

5. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

People only stare at me at night time. TBF though I do look a bit villainous with my winter clothes on.

6. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I think it really depends on the stuff as they can look at your clothing style which can be different from other people,
    I get mostly stares because of my physique as I be more massive than other people muscle wise.

NoFap doesn't really make you attractive or that people admire you, the process trough which you go
    trough NoFap process as training or meditation that makes other people admire you and that you become stronger
    in your will and physically.

Though I get mirin looks without winter clothes, otherwise people just see me as massive nerd/geek probably.
    At least I look so :D

7. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Both. You're more confident and energetic. It can be seen from your body language, eye contact and overall behavior. You're also more aware of your surroundings and aren't afraid to look around which makes you notice others more.