1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by cats and loneliness, Jan 27, 2019.

1. cats and loneliness

cats and loneliness New Fapstronaut

I'm a shy high schooler that likes cats. I used to be extremely lonely all the time and would turn to PMO, but these days I am getting better at controlling the urges and I hope to stop my addiction with the help of NoFap. Could anyone give me advice please?

2. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hi, welcome to Nofap
    Here you can find people that can support and help you :)
    It is always a good idea to look for an AP, or reading the success stories in the forum. You know we can chat and I can be your AP if you wish :D

3. Welcome to NoFap!
    It's a great idea to look for help and support and this is the place to find it. My advice is for you to stay positive and focused on your goals. This addiction is time consuming and hard to beat but Not impossible to defeat. Believe you can change and you will :)

4. scott3085

scott3085 Fapstronaut

ya its like a big test just gotta stay at it

5. scott3085

scott3085 Fapstronaut

and I forgot to add no pmo on my tracker cant change it now

6. Welcome and congrats. You are taking a very important step and you will need support. Finding this site has been a real help to me - willpower is nice, but knowing you are not alone and people are genuinely rooting for you is better.

7. cats and loneliness

cats and loneliness New Fapstronaut

Thank you all for the support, it really helps.

8. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

My advice is simple, commit fully from day 1. No "hopes" to change and simply make it happen, it is on your hands completely, you just have to act accordingly. You can do this, focus one day at a time, the struggle is temporary, I know it will be very tough but you have to be tougher. Zero excises, go!

cats and loneliness likes this.