1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual info regarding how to transmute sex energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Retentionman, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ASABOVESOBELOW

ASABOVESOBELOW Fapstronaut

Because you are taking/stealing energy from another human-being without giving any of your own in exchange, it is energy-vampyr-ism in essence. Using another person solely for your own benefit without any regard for their own well-being.

In-regards to your other queries, yep 29 days is more than enough time of recuperation to do energy work, and any few occasions where you did not wait long enough will not cause you any real damage, you'd have to be trying to move energy every day whilst ejaculating frequently to do any sort of long-term damage, a few instances if nothing to be worried about, but it's better not do so, just as it is un-wise to try to run a marathon the day after you've competed in a powerlifting competition (to give a basic analogy).

Just as a dragster or formula one car has to have it's engine rebuilt after every race, you should always have adequete recovery after expenditure of any sort, whether it be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.

Most people aren't aware of these sort of things, and will live with huge amounts of stress day in and day out, for the majority of their lives, then wonder why they are plagued with illness and disease in their middle-ages.... Also the Shakespeare thing is just a quote of his, not one of his works... I just believe that the entire modern societal system, including politics, "medicine"/pharmacuetical industry, mainstream science, and mainstream religion, are all completely devoid of truth, and are just set up as a fascade covering up mechanisms of control and manipulation that turn the common man into something far-lowlier than that which a human-being should be. All in the name of control, profit, and depopulation of the planet.

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Ok, understood. Thanks again, everything is clear now. Now apart of this, talking about the pineal gland, I've come across a 'method' to increase height by meditating and being conscious about the pinneal gland, since the estimulation of such releases growth hormone. What are your thoughts about it? Haha

ASABOVESOBELOW likes this.
  3. ASABOVESOBELOW

ASABOVESOBELOW Fapstronaut

There could be something to it but I don't really know anything about that I'm afraid. If you do want to increase secretion of human growth hormone however, your best bet is a combination of intermittent fasting (eating/consuming calories only during a window of say 4-6 hours a day, once a day) and then more prolonged fasting bouts (consuming only purified/spring water, no food or calories) starting with say 3 days, then working up to longer periods of 7 days, 10 days, 14 days etc... (I've only done 10 days maximum so far, but hoping to do 14 days soon, then going for 40 days by the end of the year, ala Jesus Christ/Pythagoras, who was only allowed into the Egyptian Priesthood after 40 days of fasting, and it certainly helped put him onto a path of spiritual knowledge and development).

4. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I know your studies, but I studied deathlessness from ramalinga swamigal doctrine, the 4 main things that lead to aging are 1) sex 2) foox 3) sleep 4)fear.

There is severe loss of energy during intercourse, it also depends on the length and the intensity of the intercourse, I don't allow a single sexual thought in my mind and time ago, when I used to have sexual erections, I could feel the ojas going outwards, even a single thought can deprive you of energy.

What you speak of is black tantra, they would lose alot of ojas if it wasn't for the stealing of ojas.

5. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Also, what one more thing that i mean, like attracts like, if you do sex, chances are you will lose even more energy after intercourse, during sleep, during waking state because of thoughts etc, that's why black tantra in the end is not sustainable.

6. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

This should be practiced with the guidance of a trained person who has experienced the energy within his body, Otherwise its very dangerous. And body must be strong enough to handle this energy through yoga and meditation. Its not just Male sexual energy, its just energy if u don't label it, stored in non physical centres across the body. Prana or Chi.
    I read accounts of people trained themself activated Prana prematurely suffering from various mental disturbances..

It's a life long practice that would take at least 10 years to achieve in a monastery setting.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  7. alfred42

alfred42 Fapstronaut

I agree, I felt myself becoming slightly unhinged during a 3 month abstention from orgasming and in retrospect it seemed that a book or an internet forum is not a proper guide when attempting these things.

However, where do I go to find a master/guide who is actually legitimate and will be able to help me with retention/transmutation?

8. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

That's a tough question. I don't have the answer to that. I suppose that some ashram in India, Nepal, China where meditation is taught. But we will have to renounce everything to make the process faster. Family life in our society reduces progress. Here in India ashram are become a way to accumulate money and to influence politics. There may be good ones which concentrated on spiritual practice but will have to find that our self.