1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Raymond Reddington, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Raymond Reddington

Raymond Reddington Fapstronaut

Hello, guys!

I'm Brazilian, 28 years old, married, and I have a 4-year daughter.

My main motivations to rebooting are ED and PE.

I have already experienced some benefits of NOFAP in previous challenges, but eventually I relapsed in all of them. Now I pretend succeed in the endeavour and I count on support of you guys!

In the next days I will share my progress in a daily journal. I wanna join a accountability group too. Could you guys suggest some group for me?

I hope interact with all of you guys in the forum. Thank you all!

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Welcome, I don't know any group but maybe somebody here knows. Although I don't really think you need one provided you are decided to change

3. OptimusPehla

OptimusPehla Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome to NoFap! Here you'll find a community of like-minded individuals dedicated to eradicating PMO from their lives. For an accountability partner, you can go to 'Forums' and click on 'Accountability Partners' where you can search for one. I recommend you find someone who will be honest, sincere, consistent, hopeful and understands your struggle. Good luck with your journey and reach out if you need any further support.