1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapping and sensitivity

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by S_Jay, Jan 23, 2019.

1. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I am worried about a near total lack of penile sensitivity, including no orgasm, during masterbation or sex. I think this because I did a lot of dry masterbation. Now I am worried that I will never be able to enjoy sex. It's been a long time, but I had a hard time feeling anything before. I guess I need to reboot for months, but I have never been able to get past about 10 days. I guess I need some encouragement. Doctors have been no help. Urologists seem to think that all they have to do is make sure male patients can have erections. No problems in that department.

2. B0bTh3Bu1ld3r

B0bTh3Bu1ld3r Fapstronaut

sorry for your circumcision

3. robinthebrave

robinthebrave Fapstronaut

If you need some encouragement - we are here, brother.
    Usually it occurs when you're fapping too often/too much force applied (I mean deathgrip) - you become less sensitive. If it's done too often, it can cause decreases in the production or certain chemicals in the body and the brain can become over stimulated. So no fapping really makes a difference.
    So don't be worry and carry on.

4. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Ok. I have cut down to like every week or so, but I find it really hard to get past 10 days or so. I just hit a wall. Balls hurt and just overwhelmed with hormones. It's been like that for like 9 months. I use lube now. But I haven't regained much sensation at all and I fear it's permanent. Thanks for the encouragement though. Any further suggestions?

5. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut