1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

2. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

Friday is the day before the weekend :emoji_nerd:

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Timetobehappyagain

Timetobehappyagain New Fapstronaut

Day 0. I will check in every day. I could really use comrades to talk to every day about this. This group looks promising

4. Day 64. Had some temptations, but sticking with the program. :emoji_smirk_cat:

5. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

13 beautiful days without PMO now :)

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in day 6/90.

7. either people change or they die before they change...I'm already dead from inside just on the path of getting transformed...to a new version of myself...2.0...day 24/90

8. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

9. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Getting close to day 1 again and I’ve been fighting my way through urges. I wrote the following question down after arriving home from spending time with family this morning.

The question is simply this, “What’s best for me to do right now?” I want to have it where I can see it and be able to respond to it on paper if need be. I think this may help me overcome this battle if I keep asking myself this question, especially when I’m feeling urges and tempted.

Already it’s helped me to keep busy with stuff to do, though if it’s best for me to have a nap, then I’ll have a nap, etc.

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

and i relapsed :(. shit, this thing is so strong. but it was my fault, i didn´t motivate myself enough on the past days, i start getting overconfident on the streak (my typical mistake, should have known better). today strong urges appear and i immediatly felt hesitant, from there it was just a small step :( oh well

i think is the worst kind of error, the repeated error.

day 0

11. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 you know what? I won't give up! I had a bad relapse but I know I can do this!
    I know man... But if we keep supporting each other we can do this! Love to you too bro! Let's do this together brother!

12. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 15/90 on the go. Today I feel low. No energy also. What to study but I am not studying I don't know why. I need to and what to use my day to it's fullest but I just keep wasting it.

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

that's a good thing I'm sure. The question that helps me is "what is my purpose and is that what I'm spending my time with today directed towards this greater goal?"
    day 19

14. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

15. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 1/90
    Strong urges today, though the fight to overcome has been stronger.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  16. Gangster2Tess

Gangster2Tess Fapstronaut

17. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 32 today. It's exciting to enter into a new month of no fapping