1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Science in Adam and Eve?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Please don't attack me for my beliefs. You're free to believe what you wish. I have no attacked anyone for believing in what they believe.

Hros and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i havent really relooked the adam an eve stuff, but were we have gotten with technology is kinda of trippy, if they keep giving you transplants an regrowing stuff in you thats messed up then that means your not able to leave this earth your stuck in it like a prison em i right, an the artificial intelligent robots are afew right now an if spirits occupy these robots then they well enslave us , an if they find mummified mummies that hold well preserved dna an they bring back those lunatics ,like what if they possessed telekinesis so then they enslave us also, lol, plus if we all came from adam an eve we wouldnt survive to long as we would be deformed an retarded , the down side to incest,

3. _jeremy_

_jeremy_ Fapstronaut

I understand, I appreciate that. I know you’re nice and don’t want to push your beliefs onto me, I do appreciate it. And you’re allowed to believe it to. But like I’m actually curious. Why do you believe it?

4. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I believe it because it makes sense to me. It's the only sure thing I know and believe in about God. I question everything else but I firmly believe he exists. What's the purpose of life if there isn't a God? Why are we here? How did we come to be? The only answer I can give that makes sense to me is God. No other answer makes any sense.

Hros and Deleted Account like this.
  5. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

I believe that our sins are departing us from God. Not only out sins but, through time our DNA degenerates and this affects our health and health affects our mind. Every new generation becomes less perfect in general.

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    ive been thinking about that, wondering how worn out or broken down our dna is getting over the centuries , we seem to be getting less advanced an dumber,we are becoming more animal like

parkurman123 likes this.
  7. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

You have Sumerian King List where it shows the first kings live suspiciously long but later it shows normal years. Very strange
    Sumerian King List
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. To all Christian participants and members of other religions in this thread that I attacked, I sincerely apologize and I am sorry for propogating the negative stereotype of atheists of being attacking and condescending of theistic beliefs or even implying that I or my beliefs may be better in some way or another... I hope you didn't go away with those stereotypical beliefs and if you did I apologize. Your beliefs are not stupid and I'm sorry if I insulted anyone.

AUTiger7222, {Ananta} and Septimus like this.
  9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

10. PeskyAlien

PeskyAlien Fapstronaut

Very interesting to learn that only ribs among bones can regrow. I thought that no bone can regrow.