1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Waking up early - how do you feel?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tankus, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Tankus

Tankus Fapstronaut

Trying to force myself to wake up much earlier, 730am is my goal. I feel like whenever I wake up earlier I am just naturally happier, how about you guys?

MrMurk likes this.
  2. I like to sleep in when I got nothing planed but when I have something I want to get done I get up early .

3. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

Previously i always wake up at around 5AM. Even though i sleep only 4 hour earlier, i still able to wake up at that time. Probably because it has became my routine (I once had class which start at 7AM, this country is crazy).

Waking up early really give me a lot more time to do things.

But now i no longer attend class, so i just wake up a bit late. Usually 6:30AM.

Tankus likes this.
  4. Press on

Press on Fapstronaut

I have been making a routine to wake up at 5:30 every weekday. It's good because it gives me some time to maintain my spiritual condition(pray, read a little bit of the Bible, journal). If I don't get up early I find it next to impossible to do those things and I suffer for it.

Tankus, n1trickpony and MrMurk like this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I like to wake up at 4:30 AM and then mock my alarm by turning it off and returning to sleep. It is wonderful.

n1trickpony, Tankus and Marskell like this.
  6. Tankus

Tankus Fapstronaut

All right, tomorrow I'm waking up early even if I don't sleep much, thanks for the motivation guys.

Is there any way that you motivate yourself to wake up in the morning? How do you stop yourself from staying up late?

7. I prefer waking up early. However, during the winter it has been much harder for me because of the cold and dark. Plus I've been going out more on the weekends, staying out later, having a little bit to drink, and end up sleeping in later, so that messes up my routine. I prefer to wake up early, about 5am, and go to the gym before work. Then I won't have to go to they gym in the evening after work, leaving me more time to do other things. It also matters how well I slept during the night, I don't want to wake up early if I didn't sleep good. I think something that would help would be if I turned a light on after the alarm goes off, to help me slowly adjust to the light and wake up

Tankus likes this.
  8. Tankus

Tankus Fapstronaut

Thats solid man, 5am and then gym is an awesome routine.

I drink a lot too and it fucks up my sleeping pattern as well and general health, but it's so damn fun ffs haha

9. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I set my alarm for 5:30am. My body tells me I should get to bed by 9:00pm so I'm better able to hop out of bed.

10. I wake up everyday at 4:00 AM, i advice you to have things to do, like reading 1 hour this book, practice this skill another hour and so on. Good luck!!
    Oh i forgot, you should go to sleep a little earlier, like 10:00 PM or something so you wont die the next day!

11. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Changing my daily routine lately and sticking to it. Been feeling good about it since I look forward to my day.

Pretty much wake up at 2:30 am, then hit the gym for an hr. Afterwards I go to work then be in bed by 6 pm.

12. I mostly feel like growling and biting.

But I usually just feel very quiet and don't want anyone to say any words to me unless it's like rly loving n soft attention.
    no loud voices, no frustration or stress..no long conversation.. just what absolutely needs to be said.

Deleted Account likes this.