1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I. Living Your Life To The Most - Introduction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 7-Griezmann, Feb 1, 2019.

1. 7-Griezmann

7-Griezmann Fapstronaut

We all want the tittle to be reality of our lives but we simply can not make it happen because we call this practicality as impractical.

Entangled between the paths which have been created by us or for us, unwilllingly we keep going forward even when the heart foes not desire.

I will tell you just one thing that the heart that sits within will make the person you always wanted. Keep a hand on your heart, close your eyes and simply say " I trust you, I trust myself and from today, I won't give a fuck about what the world thinks, I will do what "I" want.

LISTEN, at every single moment of your day, you should feel your heart at content, if you do not, then ask your heart " what must be done" and the paths shall open.

I will give you one trick to live your life

When you do something once people judge you, 2nd time they categorise you as mad or something else , But the 3rd time they don't even bother because they know that you will do what you desire and that is really a great feeling.

Do not fear to be judged, cause It is your life , you make it, you will get what you do what you think.

Do things what you fear and see how awesome you will feel

Farewell, it's my first post though. Tell me if it inspires you or not and if it did not then tell me openly I won't mind and I will keep trying until you follow your heart one day.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  2. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

Yeah! It's inspiring
    thank you