1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

high testosterone

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GreekLegend6969, Jan 31, 2019.

1. GreekLegend6969

GreekLegend6969 New Fapstronaut

hi guys . sorry if my english is bad . on my first 8 day streak i was extremly strong and energyzed . but on the 8th day i got sick with headaches and i am still sick on 15th day. I did a research and i found that men with high testosterone are more susceptible to the flu.What do u think ?

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

complete bs imo, although I'm not a doc. Its just coincidence

3. GreekLegend6969

i dont think so. Because i had very strong immune system and i didnt get sick for the last 2 years.I do fasting too.. I found from some research that very high Testosterone can decrease immune system and that estrogen make it stronger. I cant post links because i am new

4. It's possible! I use to go on bodybuilding forums and guys running steroids there use to to talk about what they called "test flu." I mean, the amounts they were injecting was waaaay beyond normal levels so I'm not sure.

5. GreekLegend6969

yeah . and i am 19 years old. the strenght i felt the 7th day was unbelievable. But the next day i got sick

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. During my first few attempts, I had a fever a few times.

7. I have no clue if its true or not but either way, it's just the flu. Jerking all the time throws off you internal chemical balance so if you stop and let your chemicals re balance, it will take your body some time to adjust.

8. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Agree lmao