1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ever heard of astral projecting?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 31, 2019.

1. It's time to get into some spiritual voodoo juju in this post! This is about astral projecting. I've been watching videos about this topic now from youtubers like Infinite Waters and Koi Fresco and it really fascinates me.

Apparently, from what I heard, it appears to be possible to actually leave your body and enter the spirit realm. You can fly very fast and go anywhere you want at any time. You can basically go to any country that you want without having to actually go there. You can even spy on people but why on Earth would you even do that?!

I actually did try astral projecting for a few minutes to see if it's true but I stopped myself because I realized that I should get to sleep instead of dabbling into the spirit realm. During those few minutes, I actually did feel my body vibrating as if my soul was trying to escape my body which is kind of scary.

I do know that lucid dreaming is real, but is astral projecting possible or not? Is it actually true or is that just false voodoo juju? I feel like it's true because if I gave myself a chance to actually let my soul break free from my body, then maybe it is actually possible after all.

So anyways, have you ever tried astral projecting? If so, what was that experience like? Are there any dangers to tapping into the spirit realm? Is it possible to die while astral projecting? This topic seems pretty frightening and mysterious.

Also, if have been doing this for a while, can you also give me some advice on how to get started? I would like to try this practice pretty soon. I won't tell anyone in my family, otherwise I'm going to get nasty glares like I'm some gullible idiot.

Anyways, peace out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2019
    letter likes this.
  2. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Yeah; stay away from the 3rd eye unless you want a few negatives of not fully awakening it to stick around & make your life not as cool as it could be had you been fully prepared to open all of the way.
    No beuno.
    You seem to have not a clue, so I'd advise doing some research before you hold random seances to teleport, or whatever you think happens.

The universe is real; we should respect it & all of it's realms.

And, yes. God is very real, too.

Faith & universe make really awesome things happen.

Really...do some reasearch. There's mild to extreme meditation methods to suit everyone. It's worth it, imo.

3. I did it many times. I'm not pro at it yet but i want to become one day cos this seems very cool and fun haha.

I am still not convinced that it all is not just lucid dream in my head though. I was asking around on /r/AstralProjection/ and people say that we can test this. With things like meeting up with others on astrals, then waking up and comparing notes. Or having a friend to writer something on a note and put it in another room, you can then go and check it on astral plane and see if it fits. Many people there say they have done this so they know it's real and not just all in your head. I personally have not done this yet. But I want to test this eventually.

It's not possible to die while doing this unless something happens with your physical body here. And supposedly you always have astral body in astral plane. Even right now when you are awake your soul is in that other dimension sitting at screen reading and typing. It's just that you are not conscious of it. But if some entity would walk by on astrals now they would see you browsing nofap haha. So we are always in astral realm even when we are awake, it's just that we are not conscious of it.

I think there are no dangers other that psychological dangers. Cos you might learn how to see demons, shadow beings, dead spirits of people, angelic beings, etc. That can seriously freak you out if you are not mentally ready for it. If you open that mental gate you might not be able to close it. If your psyche is weak it might put you in an mental asylum. Ignorance is bliss.

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  4. i've experienced paranormal phenomena since before I could remember and I used to astral project as a child. I had vivid crazy memories of dreams and some that were terrifying. You're equipped to function on this plane not the astral plane or the spirit world and trying to project your concioussness to some place where it belongs can be very dangerous. People think its cool and edgy to get involved with Ouija boards, seances, trancendetal meditation ect while having no understanding of what those practices are used for and no understanding of the actual risks.

Fucking around with the spirit word and the occult is very dangerous. Once you open that door you cant close it so you can end up unleashing spirits that follow you around for the rest of your life, literally cause you to loose your mind or even kill you.

5. Oh damn, maybe on second thought I shouldn't try these kind of practices.

letter and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  6. neutraltransmute

neutraltransmute Fapstronaut

You have to channelize you're sexual energy to be transmuted to your solar plexus. You have got to abstain from masturbation and other sexual thoughts. Give up ego. If you want a pleasant astral projection. Sexual energy can vitalize your DMT in pineal gland. I would suggest you to follow sex transmutation techiniques in taoism. Or transmute your sex drive to a creative faculty. If you are not familar about Napolian Hill work "Think and grow rich", get the book and read the eleventh chapter on "transmutation of the sexual energy". If you kind me incorrect or giving pseudo scientific claims, please correct me. Good luck.

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  7. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Yea my friend said he did it.

But just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Deleted Account and letter like this.
  8. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Unless you can trust the power-source with the very fabric of your existence, you are being exceedingly foolish. I’m not saying you’ll blink out of existence, but you may wish you could. Ever wanted to become a sock puppet for a demon? Your soul. Your call.

How do you think this stuff works? Lol...all you’re getting is a video played in your consciousness by another entity. I’m not saying it isn’t real, it is VERY real. The trick is that you are inside your body the whole time, you just become joined to another spirit which “projects” itself into you.

You don’t travel. You see.

And there is always a price you pay for the admission to spirit-movie-land. The others above speak truly. The door, once opened...shutting it can be quite a task.

There is a way...but, it will cost you everything. Do you have what it takes to grasp the keys to heaven if they lie at the very bottom of hell?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  9. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

I hope you don't try to learn astral projection in order to look at naked girls :eek:

I'd be careful. I never tried anything of that sort, but many Christians warn of these practices. They say it's an illusion which can lead to possession.

Deleted Account and letter like this.
  10. letter

My Journal
    Lol, when the internet cuts out and you still gotta feed that addiction XD

I’ve had issues with modern Christianity. They denounce spirituality but offer little in return. It’s written in scripture as “a form of godliness without the power.” So sad to see, because God is a spirit and the ride He takes you for is so much more wild than A.P.

But the cost is even greater :D

Your soul is not enough. Everything. It costs everything. And it is worth more than everything and then some.

11. Lot's of fear-based bullshit here. Yea, astral projection can be scary and some people might not handle that psychologically. But apart from that it can not hurt you physically, energetically or spiritually. It does not help demons posses you, is not evil or any of that. These are just nonsense made up due to not ignorance and fear.

We astral project almost every night. Some dreams that you have might actually be happening in astral realm. Sometimes you walk around projecting and you are hallucinating dreams, sometimes you just sleep in your bed during night and your astral body is floating on top of your physical body. And you don't even know it cos you are asleep.

Astral projection is natural thing that everybody does during night. Yea entities can get attached to you, drain your energy, possess you in limited way, etc. But all of it can be done without you ever consciously projecting anyways. Most people have had astral entities following them at one point or another. And many people have been possessed by entity, whether they practice occult or not.

This practice unlocks nothing new other than your awareness. So instead of doing it automatically and naturally during night without being aware of it you can now become aware of it and do it on command. That's all.

12. 0111zerozero11

Awesome answer

letter and Deleted Account like this.
  13. 0111zerozero11

I think this explains it really well

letter likes this.
  14. letter

My Journal
    I will be praying for you. Every time I see you here, I will pray for you. Every time I remember you, when I see a string of 1’s and 0’s and the face and form of a robot, I will pray for you.

What I shared was love & wisdom. That you call it fear only means one thing, the portal of your awareness through which you perceive everything is covered in the thing you say my words are.

When you see simple reality so twisted like this, it is only a matter of time before you need serious help. And so I will be praying for you, not out of fear, but out of love so that you may come free into a better awareness than what these practices will ever give. For my God commands me to love those who hate me, and bless those who speak evil words against me.

May you come into the deeper truths with having to suffer intensely :) bless you

And ofc bless you too, may your life be filled with astounding awesome answers to all the tricky questions you face :)

Yeah! May you look at what confounds other people and say, “It’s a piece of cake!” :D ehehehehehe, I love your name here @cakeinacrisis

Added that vid to my watch later list

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019