1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I told my friends I was uncircumcised and now I'm being ridiculed for it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JourneyMan16, Feb 5, 2019.

1. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

EthanW. likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I see what you did there, haha! :p

EthanW. likes this.
  3. icantbelieveit

icantbelieveit Fapstronaut

Dude you’re lucky. Us circumcised men had the most nerve heavy and pleasurable parts of our manhood chopped off without our permission. It’s insane. Of course many circumcised men like to ignore this or whatever but it’s sinply a fact. I envy you.

4. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Ya dude just be glad they didn't mangle your d...sometimes circumcision goes wrong..Be thankful that you will get to feel a pleasure that I and most others here have probably never felt...and certainly not felt for decades. O is not the same for me ever since my PMO addiction.

5. icantbelieveit

icantbelieveit Fapstronaut

Btw @The people who aren’t too pleased that they were circumcised I highly recommend looking into foreskin restoration...yeah it’s a real thing that I discovered only 2 months ago...I’ve been trying it out and....actually seeing results.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  6. Follow don’t care policy..remember the story of buddha and how he ignored the verbal abuse..it should help.

7. I'm sure they're just fucking w you but if they aren't, forget em. Also idk why you would made fun of for not be circumcised. I'm sure some ladies prefer it that way. Idk

8. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

Own that shit and walk around like you're a god. Tell them they wish they were uncircumcised because its fucking amazing. If you own it and be proud of it nothing they say or do should mean shit. Unless they start to physically assault or abuse you then do something about it.

Plus women actually might be more inclined to go after you out of curiosity.

For all you europeans or worldys out there, in the US we still have this weird misconception about circumcised versus uncircumcised. People still get all weirded out about it. It's dumb. It's slowly starting to change though. Especially in less religious areas.

9. Imnatty7

Imnatty7 Fapstronaut

its just banter, find something on them that you could make fun off, if that really makes you uncomfortable, just talk to one of them in private and if they don't stop then just make new friends its easy !

10. I can speak on this as MR. NONCOOL . in school YOU MUST RELIZE circumcised ,uncircumcised, rich, poor, tall ,short ,fat or fit there always going to be people that wont like you and there are going to be people you don't like in life. U need to devolp your sense of self not based on some one elses approval or disapproval a saying I say frequently is I AM NOT FOR EVERYONE if people don't like me so be it I don't critize myself and don't need everyone to like me because I like me

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Wait a minute, some girls like uncut dongs?

12. Most guys in Europe are uncircumcised. That's the way we are born after all. Back in the days it wasn't so hygienic, but we're in 2019 come on. I am uncircumcised. Never had a complaint.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  13. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

Feels better for them apparently

14. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

I am uncut and had many like

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Uncircumcised is better
    No need of being ashamed

16. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I’ve literally never seen a circumcised penis in my life.

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Are you Filipino by any chance?

18. Sir. I gotta stop

Sir. I gotta stop Fapstronaut

It's okay bro. You live and you learn. That's how you know who to hang with. Remember how they were before you told them and know that people like that aren't your real friends. You're fine as you are bro.

GripStrength likes this.
  19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

So, your private parts are in one piece and you get humiliated by that. In the future people will remove one of their eyes just because they find it funny and make fun of people with depth perception.

GripStrength and Theamos like this.
  20. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

I'm jaded but I will share my experience with this issue, I am uncut and really wish I was cut. It smells bad, feels weird, peeing is a bitch because it causes the smells, so much wrong with being uncut from my personal experience.

Unfortunately for me there is a number of things wrong with my uncut penis that have all just piled up. I'm incredibly small, so when erect the foreskin does not peel back like nature intended. This created complications during puberty which the forskin did not detach from the head, so now as an adult my foreskin does not pull back and when it kinda does it hurts like hell. Because of my size I could never pull it back, and did not know I was supposed to, so after peeing urine gets trapped and it smells horrible after only one piss, no shaking because of my size.

Sex is honestly just a cacophony of weird. Because of the foreskin not pulling back there is little to no sensation and if it does get pulled back it's a shock of pain that instantly kills my erection and kinda jolts me out of the moment. I refuse to let my fiancee give me oral because of the smell that may be there and I'm the only uncut guy she has ever been with so it's been weird for her as well. Unfortunately at times the pain is way to much, I consider it a pain but is more just an overwhelming stimulation from relatively raw nerve endings under the foreskin, and it just makes me almost not want to have sex or try at times. Even trying to desensitize the head has ended in disaster because of my size and creates even more issues later.

This is just my personal experience, my size also negatively affects the fact that I am uncut. I'm sure if your at least average and are able to properly clean the area you will be fine with the ladies. As to your friends or people teasing you, finding something about them to shoot back with. I work construction and let my uncut duck slip out once in a back and forth. Got burned for it but on a construction site you simply have to hit them as they hit you. "Hey what's up uncut?" "My dick thanks to your mom's ass." Have a comeback chambered, shoot back with a joke that that's it. On a construction site you gain respect for quick comebacks as long as it's funny. Learn some quick jokes and dont give to shits about it you will earn respect if you dont let their jokes get you down.

Good luck and just keep moving.