1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 1/90 No PMO

Deleted Account and Daniel1 like this.
  2. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

3. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 5, no PMO

Going to a party tonight, so gotta make sure to get out of the house immediately tomorrow in case I get hungover. But I most likely won't be hungover because I'll be drinking with moderation in preparation for my marathon :)

4. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking In for Day 37. No PMO.

5. HumbleStriver

HumbleStriver Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 0/90 No PMO

6. Good planning man!!

Deleted Account and Daniel1 like this.
  7. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 2, No PMO

8. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Check-In. No PMO. Though my ex got me a bit worked up because she was texting reliving our last moment. I immediately unblocked her but not before she send a pic. Manipulative bitch is out of my life for good.

9. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 28 :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Check in, Day 38. No PMO.

But like the other time, I have watched a movie with certain stupid scenes. But unlike the last time, this was quite intentional. Perhaps because of the stress I am having right now due to academic requirements due soon. We have 3 things to comply with next week & all of them are hard for me. Perhaps I was just trying to find a break from them & ended up turning to stupid stuff.
    Luckily I didn't proceed further to M&O as I feel disgusted as to what I have done. Well truth is, while I was watching them, I had just lost any appetite to indulge further & do more stupid things. I just felt sorry for myself.
    I'll be more careful next time & find better things to turn to in times such as this.

11. Nice job stopping man, doing that is part of this journey. You;re building up tolerance, becoming aware of what you're doing and making the right choices by stopping, congratulations!!

glnb8 likes this.
  12. Good job man, you don't need old baggage hanging around. It's time for NEXT !

13. Checking in, i'm feeling annoyed today due to work issues. I took the day off so that I could enjoy myself rather than waste my time at work. I was tempted a few mins ago but then decided to come here instead because I knew that would start the battle that I don't want to waste any more time doing. I've wasted so much time in my life that it pisses me off. Granted I'm going to spend the day doing what I want which may include doing nothing but I'm giving myself permission to destress and enjoy a mental day off.

HAve a great day everyone. Remember, p is BS, it's not real, its so fake its ridiculous. When on it, you're brain is enjoying chemicals and you're enforcing a bad habit. All is not lost, there's is always time to make better decisions!!!

14. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 3 No PMO, stressful week but starting to get back on track with university.

Hammerhand2202 likes this.
  15. Hey, I checked in yesterday and then I relapsed. M (edging) plus P - and I could not get off on my own even to P bc of this deathschlick or however its called. Scary. Fuck this poison. Need to resume my journey again.. It all began out of texting sexting etc. Trigger: loneliness.

Daniel1 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Sorry to hear that fleurette but good that you're picking up where you left off. Loneliness is such a difficult thing to handle. You're doing great!

17. Checking in, rough night and morning emotionally. Work issues spin in my head makes me irritable for all other aspects of my life. I can see when I'm in it and try to handle it but I still struggle. P is right there too ready to handle it for me. Not the answer at all.

I read this good post by James Clear, the author of the book I'm reading about Habits, where he talks about how long it takes to create a habit. Here is the posting. What we're trying to do by creating a new habit can take as little as 21 days or 8 months. The really good news I took from that is where said, if you miss a day it doesn't reset you back to 0.

So every time we relapse, we might reset our counter but we're not resetting building a new habit. We're still moving just as we were on that journey. He does mention that it's best to have 1 miss rather than 2 misses in a row.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Daniel1 likes this.
  18. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 7, no PMO. Missed check in yesterday because the day was pretty chaotic haha

Deleted Account likes this.