1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Ohhh i gotcha u mean the list in that scene!

I actually copied and pasted that from my note archives. Remember, i rolled the dice when you were playing solo so I forgot to change that when i pasted it here ^^

Thanks 4 the heads up

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The old man fell on his knees, sobbing...

"Please good sir. Let me help you. I am powerless to help you unless you accept me as one of your own...

Please... I truly harbour no evil. I... I gave you the hidden knowledge of the Minefield and I can do so much more if you just allow me...

Oh please..."

But Batman's decision was final for the rules set by Legion stopped him from changing his mind.

3. Cool, no problem. Thanks

4. I vote to keep just out of curiosity but I dont know why he wants to help us so much. Something's odd.

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The old man looked at Optimum Fortitude with watery eyes.

"Thank you, young man. Thank you so much. You won't regret my company, I promise.

The thing is, I cannot tell you my reasons just yet... but I will tell you this: there is both good and bad in this world. And this group of warriors is brave and noble- you have what it takes to be great men and women one day...

... And I can't stand to see evil torment you any longer...

...Legion is growing stronger by the minute so please...

...please... let me help you all."

The old man shook slighly as he cried, greatful for Optimum Fortitude's acceptance.

6. Looks like a pretty cool challenge

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Exactly, like the Verizon guy who switched to Sprint. Unless he tells us who he is or his reasons for helping us I'm voting no.

Also I'm checking in

Gotham outlaw looked at the old man and said "if you can't tell us who you are or why you want to help us, then I cannot trust you."

8. How are you guys changing your font color? I didnt know you could do that

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The old man sighed sadly.

"I have already told you everything lad. There is both good and bad in this world. You represent the force of good and it is my humble pleasure to be able to support you if you let me.

I exist on the same plane as the demon Legion but I swear to support you. That is all I am allowed to say. As with Legion, I cannot act until given the opportunity and i swear to stand by you all till the very limit of my power.

The time will come when you will need me... and that time approaches ever so fast... Legion is very strong now...

Son, if I tell you who I am, I will be forbidden from helping you... just like the demon Legion cannot harm you until you let him in... I have shown you my magic so you see that I am no sham...

I have been watching you and helping you for some time now... But ever since Legion's Metamorphosis, my magics can no longer work from a distance..."

And with that, the old man sighed and waited for Gotham Outlaw to make his vote.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I will let Legion know.
    Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the show.

11. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

I'm sorry :( I won't fail again. Checking in

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Gotham outlaw listens to the old man's words and says "I don't know enough to trust you."

I vote no. He's too secretive. It seems like he might be some kind of agent working for legion.

click the half black half white circle in the toolbar. It's to the right of the underline button.

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

That's fine. I'm happy to see you return before you faced disqualification :)

Is there anything I should know about your ability to (or lack of) check in everyday?

14. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

@Eleanor is now allowed to check in once a week (5 days)

I have allowed this in light of her post:

15. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

I don't know what to say. The people in our league could certainly use the guidance and wisdom of our elders, but in the light of Legion's recent doings, it could also be safe to assume that this is only one of his servants, sent to deceive us. But perhaps he deserves a bit more trust, if he indeed is a man of honour and who fights for the good, as he claims to. I say we take him with us, but be extra careful.

16. Thanks :)

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The Old Man smiled kindly at Cel mai drept ideal.

"Thank you, young man.

Sometimes a leap of faith is necessary to proceed in life. You have all been betrayed by lust at some point in your life. And now as you all strive to combat the very evil that once reigned you, the forces of darkness will use every trick they can to lure you back...

But that fiend Legion needs to learn that righteousness will always prevail. We may fall but we will never die. For our strength lies with the truth- and that can never be lost."

The old man sighed.

"Hahaha. I ramble on a lot, don't I?"

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

And all this time, there was absolutely no word from Legion himself. It seemed as if the demon had disappeared off the face of this earth.

And yet
    Legion had apparently checked in although nobody heard him say it.

The League grew nervous at the lack of action from the demon but they were too preoccupied with the Old Man who stood in front of them to worry about that just yet.

Although nobody heard a word from him, Legion was alive and well. He looked at his new body and admired his growing malice. He knew that he had gained immense amounts of power with the last transformation and he keenly awaited the next.

He smiled as he thought of all the treachery he could accomplish with this new power.

19. I’d say trust the Old Man for now, because you never know.

[​IMG]