1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Testosterone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 11, 2019.

1. So I've had low test for a really long time now and have been doing research online about raising my T levels. I'm just curious if anyone here has had low T and raised this naturally. There's a lot of info online about this, but it would be nice to hear from someone who actually raised their own. I use to be on TRT, but getting that same result naturally without doing injections would be ideal. Thanks!

2. Someone needs to do an experiment. Have your T levels checked pre-nofap and again after 90 days. I would be REALLY interested in reading about that!

ReclaimedLife likes this.
  3. I here you on avoiding injections I myself hate needles , What I have found raise them for me was heavy weight lifting exerices such as squats and deadlifts also your diet has a lot to do with it alchohal and junk food lower it some also adding cardio a couple times a week and taking a multi vitmanin helped me everyone is different and theres a lot of info on the net to try

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Good advice! I injected myself every 2 weeks for a good year or so and I was terrified every time I had to do it. I hit nerves, came really close to hitting the bone, and there were times I would pull it out and a bunch of blood would follow. I was always scared about injecting into veins. Huge pain in the ass.

5. Yeah I chose the non needle thing and I can see why you think needles are a pain in the ass;) .Also if you going to try some of the lifts I talked about get somebody that knows how to teach it to show you , u can get hurt going to heavy to fast and not using correct form . Nutrition and sleeping at least 8 hours is huge in testosterion production.

6. I used to take test shots around 2004-2005.

They didn't impact my blood levels.

After a few years, I quit bothering with driving to the nurse and getting the shot.

My level was once measured BELOW the bottom of the scale!

The bottom of the scale was a number like 115, and I came in at 103 or something like that.

It didn't affect my ability to M, however, not even a squeeze.

I don't know what my levels are since I did a reboot and lost the weight, but I'd bet

I might go through the ceiling of the chart now.

I have a killer instinct, I sniff the streets for blood,

as I drool, rabid...

7. The best natural methods to have higher test are to start a workout routine and get enough sleep. Stay away from alcohol as well.

8. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

I can provide testosterone levels after 4 Days of Nofap and 22 Days of Nofap.
    BUT... Keep in mind that the blood used was taken on different times of the day.
    The first measurement was at 9am and the second at around 11:30am.
    As far as i know, testosteron levels are the highest in the early morning and drop continuously throughout the day.

1st: 04. January 2019: 5,82ng/ml (around 9am)
    2nd: 22. January 2019: 4,59/ml (around 11:30)

Average testosterone levels for a man are between 2,49 - 8,36ng/ml or 249-900ng/dl.
    At the time of the taking of the blood sample i was already working out in the gym for over 1 month, continuously for 5 days a week, with strenght based workouts being the priority and the occasional run every 1-2 weeks. And prior to that, i was working out without a gym at home for over 2 years.

Here is some interesting knowlegde i found about testosterone as well:

Function
    More than 95 percent of a male’s testosterone in produced in his testes, according to the website SeekWellness. But his mind instigates at least some of this production. In response to certain situations, his cerebral cortex signals the hypothalamus that more testosterone--and its effects--are needed. In turn, the hypothalamus relays the message to the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland releases luteinizing hormone, or LH, in response. LH travels to the testes, and the testes step up production as instructed. Testosterone now begins to move through the blood, according to Harvard Medical School, either on its own or bound to globulin or the protein albumin.

Time Frames
    Circadian rhythms can have an impact on many bodily functions, and testosterone levels are no exception. Normally, they are highest in the morning, usually at about 8 a.m. A man's testosterone levels then decline throughout the rest of the day, reaching a low point before bedtime--the theory being that he does not need testosterone while he sleeps. The day's events can change this pattern, however.

Significance of Competition
    Some social situations including the presence of females can raise a man's testosterone, especially if other men are present. "The New York Times" quotes Alan Booth, a sociologist at Penn State University, as indicating that when participating in sporting events, male competitors show a consistent increase in testosterone during the course of the game. If they win, their testosterone stays high. If they do not, it plummets. This holds equally as true for a game of checkers as for a championship football game.

Research
    A 1998 series of studies by the University of Utah, published in “Physiological Behavior” in August of that year, revealed that testosterone rises and falls even when men are just watching a competition and rooting on their favorite team. When their team wins, it goes up. When their team loses, it declines. At the time of the 2008 presidential election, scientists from Duke University and the University of Michigan found that men who had voted for Barrack Obama, the winner, showed no changes in their testosterone levels when election results were announced. Those who backed the losers, however, showed a reduction in their testosterone levels.

Mitigating Factors
    Harvard Medical School notes that while circadian rhythms and social challenges can raise testosterone, the effect is somewhat more limited in men with significant body fat, especially fat located at the abdomen.

Source:
    https://www.livestrong.com/article/302085-how-does-testosterone-vary-during-the-day/

Marik757 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. The more and more I think about this, the more I start to think that a lot of what I deal with is supposed to come naturally. Struggling with women, fear, anxiety, depression, getting upset over nothing, etc. I'm starting to think that I may just be another feminized male with low testosterone. Maybe, instead of trying to figure out how to deal with these issues individually, I should just concentrate on raising test? That is the issue that's causing all these other issues, I think. I truly believe that if I had high test, being a real man would just come naturally.

10. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Google "Oskar Faarkrog", I was skinny-fat because of low T, he has helped me a lot with raising it.

https://skinnyfattransformation.com/how-to-increase-testosterone/
    https://skinnyfattransformation.com/low-testosterone-symptoms/
    https://skinnyfattransformation.com/how-to-naturally-raise-your-testosterone-levels/
    https://oskarfaarkrog.com/high-testosterone-diet/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/52gw8b/is_oskar_faarkrog_a_fraud/

11. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Seriously.

Nutrition.
    Working out.
    Nofap.

Gold Standard for Testosterone.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Toomuchh and Deleted Account like this.

12. Thank you! I did not know about that, but it seems true.

The strange thing about me is that I was recently at a bar watching a television.

An MMA fight was on. I'd never watched one for very long.

As it was going on, I started to feel an "adrenaline rush".

I started thinking about martial arts moves, about counters and defense, about kicking.

I had this idea that if a guy tried to tackle me, if I was fast, I could kick him as he dove.

The force could be lethal.

And my adrenaline was skyrocketing at that point!

I get like that much more since NoFap.