1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Sorry to hear that though I can relate to appreciating snow. What business are you in that you have clients?

2. I'm studying for an actuary exam and I just got a problem right without any help from the answer key. It's only 7:54 in the morning here, but honestly, its a very good feeling. So often, I will get a problem mostly right but miss an important detail, or worse, I will fully misunderstand what I am being asked. But I just got one completely correct o my own and it only took about five minutes.

3. Well actually it's more like 6 or 7 inches. My husband said 3 or 4 when he glanced out the window, but its way more than that. And we never get snow here! I can count on one hand how many times I remember it snowing enough to even stick on the ground for more than a couple hours. Maybe like 3. This would be the 4th. I've never seen this much snow before!

Also, it's kind of not good because our city is not used to snow, and we've been hearing trees falling all morning, breaking under the pressure of the snow. :/ hoping nothing will fall on us. There are also tons of trees in my neighborhood that are stuck right into the power lines, so if those fall, itll be really bad.

4. We do home and office cleaning. So if we cant drive in the snow, or if our clients homes dont have power to even operate a vacuum or something, then we cant work.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

having sunny day and long streak.

6. Oh, 6-7 is pretty respectable, plus i get that any snow for you is a lot. Its hard to imagine that when youre not used to it. I see snow almost half the year it seems like. Hope everything turns out alright

7. Best thing that happened is that I got up at 6:00 like I wanted to, even after taking NyQuil last night. Today is going to be a great day.

8. I was depressed the whole day and I was hearing my favorite music .After that my mood is positive and I feel good.

9. Senecathestoic

Senecathestoic Fapstronaut

I got up early and hit the gym before anything, I love that buzz you get after you’ve finished a run.

10. Celibi

Celibi Fapstronaut

There is still snow in America?

11. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

:'( the humidity is killing us here in india! I would kill to atleast see snow (never seen it first hand)

12. Celibi

Celibi Fapstronaut

Well in Romania generally we have snow, mostly in January when it happens to have -12 C or even more.

13. There are tons of parts of America that have snow all the time. It's not uncommon at all.

14. Yeah, here in Michigan weve been getting pounded lately and im not even in northern michigan

15. Nothing. I worked 8 hours and I have test tomorrow

brilliantidiot likes this.
  16. Best thing that happened to me today was my power coming back on!! I'm sitting by the heater right now, thanking God for our home.

Also got to spend some quality time with my husband. We played a bunch of board games by candle light, watched an episode of Superstore on his phone while we sat in the car with the heater on, and I wanted to read some of the book I've been reading, but I didn't want him to be bored, so we snuggled on the couch in our sweaters and blankets and I read it out loud to him. It was fun :) definitely a frustrating day, but there were a lot of silver linings.

17. Lucky You. I can see how you appreciate the time you spent with your family and also appreciate what you have.

18. Ah yes, that would definitely stop you. Hope it all worked out.

19. Wow, way to make the most of a not good situation

20. So far.... got a vday reservation at the last min and the flowers I bought my gf were really beautiful.

Hope dinner is good, I'm a little concerned it's not nice enough due to the pictures but I think it will work