1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeremiah12:5

Jeremiah12:5 Fapstronaut

Day 8. This is possible! We can all do this!

nilesh bodhale and Royce like this.
  2. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Since finishing the 14 days, i have been having thoughts bombarding my head. Oy takes self talk and leaving the place to help. I am also having junk food cravings. I was able to observe that during my 14 days and worked on disciplining my food habits. But now two cravings at the same time. Do i give in to food and burn off the calories with excercise? This thoughts are gradually growing. Dont want to make the wrong call? Need help?

FutureDoctor and Royce like this.
  3. brewniie

brewniie Fapstronaut

Reporting in for duty!

I'm all good, going bouldering later. Peace out!

4. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

5. Day 2 begins, let's pray it will be a successfull day inshallah! :emoji_pray:

Royce likes this.
  6. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 13 of 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Best self, franed98 and Royce like this.
  7. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Day 18/21

Feb 15th = 21 days!

Kizito.D, YooHoo, BigTuna and 3 others like this.
  8. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

9. 21 CHALLENGE COMPLETE !:):) MOVING TO NEXT

BigTuna and Froger like this.
  10. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

11. BigTuna

BigTuna Fapstronaut

I feel you brother. As much as it is hard to abstain from two different habits you are trying to overcome, I would suggest you to make yourself as busy as possible to overcome the urges. Good luck and update us on what you did to overturn it.

12. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

stop expanding your limit or these expansions will lead you that place where you come from...

13. levidaniel92

levidaniel92 Fapstronaut

Day 1/21 completed

Royce and Ameer.Hamza like this.
  14. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

ALHAMDULILLAH,
    14 days challenge this is my last day at 14 days challenge. and tomorrow i will jump into 365 days challenge inshallah.
    because i am not come here to settle, i just getting warm up.i didn't come this far to only come this far.
    i will keep working hard until i get to the top.until i reach my goal.let me tell you something.there is no end. winners never stop.if i reach my goal. i will set a bigger goal. if i get to the top of the mountain i will find a bigger mountain. its the journey. this is my pursuit of growth. the constant seeking of improvement. the challenge. that's what makes life great.and here i am taking with me billion years of patience. i am taking with me to be patience to bear billion punches. i am taking with me the patience when death comes and don't blink my eye. Because My Lord Said : if you are patience than i am with. so in reality i am taking my lord with me. instead of patience. The lord of the heaven and the earth and the air and shine.and the lord of the every single thing.tomorrow you will see me in 365 days challenge inshallah. and i will show you what i can.
    because i didn't come this far to only come this far.
    champions never quit.
    alhamdulillahi rabil aala meen.

Froger likes this.
  15. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

great keep going you can do this, its piece of cake.
    i just finishing my 14 days challenge and now i am praparing to jump into 365 days challenge. and after that i will jump into battlefield. the warsaw of life time :D

shubharsh1 and levidaniel92 like this.
  16. levidaniel92

levidaniel92 Fapstronaut

Hi guys. This conference is in spanish, if you can translate it in your preferred language I suggest it to do it. Talks about how P affects our brains and our lives.

17. shubharsh1

shubharsh1 Fapstronaut

2 days done

Royce likes this.
  18. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day3/21... whie in conflict in my head concerning pmo or junk food. i decided to get sausages to eat. Still junk fòod though, but i felt better. After watching the universal man i went to stay with my family in the living room. In my review, i usually crav junk food when i'm not productively active. Maybe i need to watch out for that today. Dont wna use junk food to quench pmo cravings.

BigTuna and Royce like this.
  19. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it.

BigTuna and Royce like this.