1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

What a day?! So many relapses... I am still in the game...

All of us should stay strong and motivated!

To guys who just relapsed: stay on course, try another streak immediately. I will keep my fingers crossed!

2. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yah...i agree ...but you have girlfriend and this standard you follow is almost imposible...unless you are searching for divine power :)

4. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Not sure if I checked in or not today. It surely has been crazy My grandmother passed away yesterday and have been getting ready for the 600 mile journey tomorrow. Then I learned someone stole bank information. On top of that I have been trying to get everything done that I can that I had planned to do this weekend. Yet I still had a chance to think about relapsing today probably because of all that I have going on. I just let it pass and realized what little control it has over us if we choose to not give it any. Check in for day 47.

5. Sorry to hear this. You’ve shown great discipline by not giving in. Hats off to ya.

6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

7. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

checking in for day 47!

8. control your life

exactly , the minute you hesitate ,and already you are in trouble,determination makes the journey mild and even pleasant,stay strong fellas!

9. control your life

10. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in for today. I will be out of town till Tuesday. So this will be my last check in till Tuesday night.

11. Freakan

Freakan Fapstronaut

12. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 47, checking in :) Enjoy the weekend ! :)

14. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear of the difficulties brother! By making it through them, you will grow ALOT. Good luck :)

control your life, Beamer and Randox like this.