1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will these issues be solved by NOFAP?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by HQ2629, Feb 14, 2019.

1. HQ2629

HQ2629 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I am 26 years old. Since I was 15 years old, I ejaculate (ALMOST) everyday. Some times every 2 days, every 3 days ,,,, longest period with no ejaculation is one week.

I have good erection, and good moods. But, I have some problems, and I want to solve them;

1. When I stop for 5,6, or 7 days, and then ejaculate, I see some yellow jelly particles.

2. Sometimes my c u m has no jelly particles, it is white, but not viscous. (Just like milk) even I stop for 7 days.

3. I never have precum (pre-ejaculate fluid) [NEVER], I do not mean I have a small quantity. I know that some guys have more, some guys have less, but I do not have any (since I was 15 years old until now), even I stop for a week, I do not get. Precum is produced by Cowper's glands, do I have glands blockage? Or am I normal and will have precum with NOFAP? Is masturbating daily reduce the amount of precum? If yes, how many days do I need to see my precum?

4. Do you guys have more precum with NOFAP? Or just same quantity even you stop ejaculating for long period?

5. Sometimes, my c u m has a good texture, but it is cold, should not it be warm?

Will NOFAP solve my problems?

I want to improve my self, please guys discuss with me the problems/questions (1,2,3,4, and 5), your discussions, ideas, solutions will be appreciated.

MrMurk likes this.
  2. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi there,

I will answer your questions shortly.

1. Yes my c u m has yellow jelly particles. Especially when I don’t orgasm for a long time. Nothing to worry about.

2. That will happen sometimes. My suggestions is to just don’t orgasm and live life for 30 days, and see what happens with your c u m and especially your life.

3. I didn’t had precum when I c u m a lot. It came natural when I had less frequent orgasms. Some people never have precum.

4. Dee answer 3. and same suggestion at answer 2. just do it for 30 days!

5. It should be a little bit colder then your body temperature. The colder the better I believe (that’s not a scientific statement).

My question to you is... why all those questions about your c u m or semen? What will solving these problems do for you?

3. HQ2629

HQ2629 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much dear for replying.

All those questions because I am worry about infertility, because all are happening at the same time (yellow,jelly,not viscous,no precum,cold)

But you make my feeling better really, I appreciate you for your replying,,

I like you bro ♡

MrMurk likes this.
  4. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like you too bro ❤️. You’re welcome.

If you are worried, and can handle the truth, you should consider bringing your semen to a test lab, where they can test the fertility.

You can do things to increase your fertility. These are rather easy things to do. Change to a healthy diet, take cold showers, quit excessive masturbating or masturbating at all, work-out, breathe deeply/meditate.

Good luck bro!

5. HQ2629

HQ2629 Fapstronaut

To be honest, I am from Saudi Arabia, doctors here do not have knowledge, they give you medicines without doing analysis, they just press on your stomach, and ask you "feel pain?" , then they say, you have stomach ulcer, for example. You need to follow up and come every week. They just steal our money.

One of my friends, before he married, he wanted to test his cum, he went for more than 6 labs, all of them said you have infertility problem, he was so sad , he cry,, then he went to 2 more labs, they said the results are perfect. He married and he had 2 sons and 1 daughter now without any problems.

The just only STEAL THE CITIZENS

I went to 3 doctors before, and I discussed with them about the precum {3rd point in my original post}
    they said ,, no problem if you do not have precum ,, cum is enough,,, But I have read many articles and researches about that, they say it is unusual not having precum, everyone has with different amounts, one little, one too much, but not having any is an issue.

I believe these researchers, I never believe our doctors in Saudi.

Please MrMurk , tell me

you said: "I didn’t had precum when I c u m a lot. It came natural when I had less frequent orgasms. Some people never have precum"

What do you mean by "didn't had"? Do you mean NEVER dripped precum when you c u m a lot? or very very very small amount?

It came naturally when you had less frequent orgasms, (how frequent do you mean?)

THANKS BRO

6. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

To me that is a sad story to hear...

My opinion would be to focus on the things you want instead of the things that could be wrong. Having stories like that of your best friend are very helpful!

I mean I always got a little bit wet on the top of my little boy when I aroused it, otherwise it was very painful to me to M. Precum did came in higher amounts and easier when I wouldn’t M for say a month or so.

Don’t worry brother, you’ll be alright. Just focus on the things that will make you happy!!!