1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Insecurities possibly linked to prone masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by mulinga223, Feb 16, 2019.

1. mulinga223

mulinga223 New Fapstronaut

I’ve been masturbating prone (against a hard mattress) since age 7 (almost twice a day, I’m 18 now). I’m following a program to overcome this issue, but I’m curious about the negative physical affects of this past behavior. Genetically speaking, both of my brothers have quite large flaccid penises while I do not (no homo). Could this past behavior have negatively affected my penile growth? Is there anything I can do? What do you guys think?

Thanks a bunch for any response.

2. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Masturbation shouldn't affect or stunt penile growth much, even as a preteen chronic masturbator(that's if you consider 1/2 an inch much). Having a large flaccid is severely overrated, and has a few drawbacks. Jelqing increases flaccid and erect length, but it is a tedious process, that usually take months, even years most of the time. Be confident with what you have, or start jelqing.

3. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

The insecurities would get worse, if you think that a third leg world get rid of them.

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I don't understand why you said no homo. :confused:

The size of a flaccid penis is of no consequence. Your penis might be 2" flaccid, yet grow three times it's length to 6". They could be 5" flaccid, yet barely lengthen when erect and still measure 6" or less. So, why does it bother you @mulinga223?
    I have not heard of such a thing. But it often does contribute to desensitization of the glans penis because of the pressure and friction it is put under. I advise you not to masturbate prone any more. If you cannot control your desire to masturbate any time, just stroke it lightly with your hand(s).

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  5. Agonist

Agonist Fapstronaut

Growth is a continuous process, so let's assume for the sake of argument that prone masturbation actually does inhibit penile growth (I don't think it does). You are growing 24 hours of the day and probably masturbating 30 minutes per day on average, and therefore still growing the other 23.5 hours. I don't think it's a problem no matter what.