1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After relapse, I seemingly lose all my power. Also my relapses always occur on weekends. Any advice?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by goodnice 2.0, Feb 20, 2019.

1. After relapse, even just MO, I feel as if I lose all my attractive power. After about two weeks of nofap, I start feeling insanely dominant and confident and life becomes brighter and my heart is filled with hope.

But after I relapse, almost instantly it’s like my whole world comes crumbling down and when I wake up, it’s like i wake up in hell. I lie in my head with my hands on my head, and cry out “why?! What have i done? Please don’t let this be real”. And I need at least a couple of days to recover and the entire day after a relapse, i watch comforting soothing videos about nofap, or staying strong- just anything to help me cope.
    But I feel weak and mortal. Even my legs feel like jelly, as if not lubricated and optimally functioning because I have wasted my semen.

This all might sound ridiculous, but i don’t think it’s all mental or placebo. I mean lately after relapses, i become incredibly weak physically and mentally. The next few days, i feel like i have to avoid hanging out with friends or going to the gym or talking to girls until i “get some of my power back”. And then after around 4 days, i start feeling normal again.

Is this crazy thinking, do any of you experience this

My whole life falls apart after a relapse it seems and then after around two weeks i feel on top of the world and that everything is working for me. Only to relapse after 3 weeks and feel crappy again.

The solution is stop relapsing. But what often leads to relapse is deep seated emotional issues (this feeling of a void in my heart) that tend to crop up after a couple weeks of nofap. And masturbating just let’s me escape those feelings. The only way out is through- to confront those feelings i feel. I have to push through the 3 week mark which i haven’t been able to achieve since october. Another thing is that all my last relapses are ALWAYS ON THE WEEKENDS! I think it’s partially due to not having any structure (as in i don’t have class) and partially due to wanting to relax after a busy week of school.

2. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

Yes bro, I think you are right! Keep yourself busy even during the weekend! Make a schedule for yourself - maybe exercise, relaxation, extra study?

3. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

The hardest part after an relapse is how you handle yourself. Most people it seems they go into an state worse than when they started NoFap.

Accept that you made an mistake, but made progress towards healing. Next time when you feeling down/depressed tell yourself "I love myself, and that I cant be thinking this way."

Find something to do on the weekends that involves people. Stay away from those who are toxic, negative role models.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  4. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

Brother you shouldnt calculate week ,keep focusing on what improvements getting in daily basis...Dont calculate day its not effective method

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  5. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

you right..!!