1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-abortionist and Planned Parenthood Employee Speak Out

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Sure, but he isnt doing jack shit to stop abortion. So to me, the fact that he says hes "pro life" means little to nothing if he's not going to do anything about it, and it doesnt outweigh all the other reasons I don't like him.

If my opinion of him was neutral, then him being "pro life" would be enough to push me over the edge and vote for him. But since my opinion of him is far from being neutral, he would have to be a hard-core pro-life activist, ready to go into a civil war or something to stop infanticide, for me to consider voting for him.

2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Abortion is murder. Anything that has blood circulating has life, so yes a foetus has life, but most importantly he/she is a human being ! Who didn't say or do something wrong and wasn't supposed to be killed in the first place.

Another good reason to stay abstinent for marriage, or just bliss: fornication, besides its harmful effects, can quickly lead to murder.

Also, midwives are preferable rather than doctors for pregnancy !

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. You don't seem to understand liberal Christianity. This article might help you understand it more.

4. brfreedom

brfreedom Fapstronaut

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Ok well, I now know I have a ton of problems with "liberal Christianity".

I know its not mine to judge, but from reading that article I would tend to call it "liberal religion"