1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 0 gonna try harder this time I was feeling great then I relapsed now I feel shame, weak, and regret but I will try again I can only hope to improve

2. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 12. Yesterday was a bit of a difficult day, but right now I am so determined to succeed with this that I never came close to relapsing.

3. reach for the stars

reach for the stars Fapstronaut

After two weeks i relapsed and it was just once
    Keep it up bros
    2\90

4. jdunbar

jdunbar Fapstronaut

Day 5/90 I had the most difficult morning so far, the urging was unbearable. I am so horny I would do anything for a relief. What keeps me going is the sense of pride from abstaining.

5. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

Day 5,6 complete
    Day 7 engage

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. THEBEASTG

THEBEASTG Fapstronaut

I won t lie... I am quite touchy on myself... but I haven t done PMO. Only 85 days left...

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  8. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

9. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

10. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

11. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 3, a very close encounter with relapse, pressed panic button ,got saved.

RiseToGreatness, chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checkin day 27/90.

RiseToGreatness, chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

Triple digits! 100 days complete.

Keep puahing for a healthier life, dudes. I had many failed attempts before this one and I hope to just keep this as my norm for the rest of life. Clarity of mind and having self control make it worthwhile

14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

drink tea at night bro (lime or chamomile) it will help to attain a better sleep. that´s what i do, cause this damn addiction disturbes my sleep a lot. keep going, you´re doing great!!

15. RiseToGreatness

well, to participate you must post, that´s obvious ;). but if you think it´s better for you to have your personal record ok, so just post here once in a while. the important thing is that you do the reboot, one way or the other :)

16. RiseToGreatness

amazing, keep it up bro!!!!!

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

yep, that´s why it´s called a "nofap journey". it´s not about one single streak and it´s done, nop, it´s about a mental attitude to stay with a nofap lifestyle no matter how many times you relapse. go bro, you can do it if you don´t give up. perseverance will take you there.

Dr. Jekyll and chiyu like this.
  18. RiseToGreatness

good luck!!!!

I-nvisible and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  19. 86/90. My mood is improved. I'm feeling more optimistic about the future. A healthier attitude towards women and relationships has also been returning. My true self is still in there, it was just obscured by the influence of all that toxic P, and now I feel myself slowly coming back. I'm still tempted sometimes but I don't want to throw away my progress. Let's keep moving forward in our healing everyone.