1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

you did great bro, i never saw you achieve so many days before. great streak. now learn what needs to be learned. onwards!!!

Starboii and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  2. RiseToGreatness

try sports or physical exercise, it´s great to release energy in a good way. and you will need that, cause the energy will start to acumulate.

Starboii and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  3. RiseToGreatness

bro, if you continue touching yourself, you know what´s gonna happen.

4. RiseToGreatness

5. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

17 days completed.....today i had lots of urges and even had a wet dream..today was bad but I did not relapse.....no problem moving on

6. jdunbar

jdunbar Fapstronaut

Thanks. Will try running or swimming. First few days were great but now I feel dull discomfort that keeps building up almost like a feeling of heat.

7. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

8. Thank you Sir...

9. 61/90....feeling somewhat calm today .

10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

11. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

Day 5 I feel good, I have met really nice people, i can see myself in all of them like a mirror, i find myself talking to them adn then i can do the same with me, it is all in my mind... everything is inside. and i feel myself going up with this.

12. Curly lee jones

You can do it dear. :)

13. Curly lee jones

there is something i did to go with this process. I wrote all the moments in my life (childhood) where I felt-hummilliation, abuse( not only sexual but maybe you had to do something you did not have to do) , abandoned, rejected or distrust. I made a list and i started to write a letter to you but when you where a little boy/girl ( you imagine the specific moment you felt the feeling) you tell you love him/her, that the adult you is there for supporting, hugs and kisses wherever you want to tell to your little you, and that he can forget ( you say abandone or reject or distrust depending the case) then you change from your place and sit down in a different position and imagine your child version receiving the letter in the moment you imagine this happened... so you imagine the kid and write a response to the adult you with your left hand telling you are happy that the adult you is there, / i wrote this/: i felt bad and sad and abuse but now that you are here i feel better i feel the company).. the adult changed the position and read the letter the kid wrote. this with everything that happened in your chilhood that makes you feel bad. it worked for me since I understood this condition is just a way out but the real proble came from aour childhood and how we reacted to some situations in the past.

14. Day 28, no temptations and feel like I am "on top of the world", as the Karen Carpenter song goes. Never felt so peaceful and happy since I was a ages 3-12. Once I hit 13 3/4 and fapping started, it was downhill as I navigated all the media I could find, magazines, to TV to VHS, to Slow speed internet, to the highly addictive high speed internet. Hard to believe I discovered my PPP - penis pleasure principal...(I think I just coined a new phrase. LOL :) at 13 reading a novel my parents had called something like, All About Sex, with no videos or pics in it. Stay strong everyone, I will post my Day 1 to 27 later on today or tomorrow.

15. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

N-now th-that that don't kill me
    Can only make me stronger
    I need you to hurry up now
    'Cause I can't wait much longer
    I know I got to be right now
    'Cause I can't get much wronger

16. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 9/90 #realizing the benefits of NoFap

17. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

18. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

52/90, some stress, anger, and temptation with being busy lately, but holding strong :)

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 10/90 started. Submitted some of the important part of my project yesterday.feeling free for now. Again exam in 2days. Went gym yesterday. Slept nicely at night. Felt a little urge few minutes before. But overcame it. Cheers guys