1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

20 day challenge [join me]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by bigboibez, Jan 16, 2019.

1. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

I don't even know what day I'm anymore but the urges today hit me like a train wreck. Again I peeked but didn't edge or relapse ofc and this is something I gotta control as I think it's hurting my reboot. All apps deleted let's get it

2. It's probably the boost in dopamine and testosterone. The more this happens the more it means you are healing yourself. Good Luck :)

3. insulated

insulated Fapstronaut

Youre 100% right bro, and I promise that I will understand that this time. What has helped me is not getting so upset after a relapse. Don't get me wrong I hate it. But if I get too mad at myself then I start to binge. Not going to happen this time. I'm going to make it to 20 days and then 30 and then 40. I can do this! I made it to 10 so why can't I go further? Keep it up guys

4. The Mighty Grim Reaper

The Mighty Grim Reaper Fapstronaut

Keep moving forward.

5. The Mighty Grim Reaper

The Mighty Grim Reaper Fapstronaut

Days 29, 30, 31, 32: Went by smoothe. No urges

6. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

12/20. Doing fine.

7. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Today I was way too sloppy and let myself search for P again (peeked for a few seconds)... nothing more but it's only hurting me. I'm gonna make a concerted effort to cut this out from tomorrow ONWARD. Do this and I'm good. Keep going all

8. CyKage2652

CyKage2652 Fapstronaut

6/20.......... Wandered off to some naughty sites. But nothing happened.

bigboibez likes this.
  9. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

alright gents, it is with great regret I have to restart this challenge.
    I had over a week of easy days. today the urges hit like crazy and i simply wasnt ready for it.

35 days or so, i am not particularly impressed that i let my guard down.

I can positively say I am also unbelievably addicted to technology in general.

Here's what I am going to do to ensure this doesnt happen again.

put my smartphone and laptop somewhere I cannot get it (the attic or father's car etc...)

only use communal computer when someone is in the house and on the days i need it for work.

sell my playstation.

I have relapsed so many times now and even though i have put some good streaks together, it is just too easy to relapse and relying on willpower simply wont do it.

The only upside is that it was a fairly quick session and i am not going to binge. tonight is the last night I have my phone/laptop/PS4 on hand.

Its time i get a grip. If you dont see me all that often on here, i will make sure i update weekly. for everyone on a streak, I tell you: dont look back. Its not good down here.

until next time fellas

A

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    LilD likes this.
  10. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

yes sir. thanks for the kind words.

In life in general I would like to think I am pretty disciplined, but when it comes to nofap, I find it so damn hard to succeed.

I just need to give myself no choice. that way, it is impossible to fail.

Keep going yourself, 13 days is no easy feat.

Gmork likes this.
  11. insulated

insulated Fapstronaut

Bro I relapsed recently as well, let's get going again together. I had the same downfall as you. My problem is I peeked, you and I have to cut that out because that leads to our failure. If we cut out peeking we will increase our chances of success tremendously. We've already proven we can go a long distance once. What's stopping us from doing it again?

12. BillTchmer

BillTchmer Fapstronaut

13. Z . N .

Z . N . Fapstronaut

14. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

48 soon, good luck guys. Keep fighting.

insulated and bigboibez like this.
  15. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

yes sir lets get this. my relapse was pretty quick and i am determined to beat the chaser effects. i believe this will stand me in better stead for a quick reboot rather than just going on a mad binge and starting from scratch. I've also put away my PC and phone so i am not constantly distracted by pointless social media and i dont keep downloading reddit and other apps for 'one small peek' as ANY searching for P is just hurting my progress. lets keep going man

16. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Back on my 20 day challenge... I know whats in store for me... Gotta be rock solid and not even peek

17. insulated

insulated Fapstronaut

Come on man both of our biggest challenges is peeking so instead of focusing our efforts on PMO lets get even further to the root of the problem! Lets both cut out peeking and focus on that. Focus on not downloading social media, and not perusing the internet hoping we come across a picture.

18. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

Yea mate, I am gonna do my best with this now. I know its just gonna be brutally difficult for the first 2 weeks because i have a huge amount of free time on my hands at the moment, even with studying and gym etc. I've done it before, and I am determined to do it again now. Although i talk to people daily, the lonliness isnt helping. I am just wishing i started my job now and most of my time would therefore not be free, and nofap would be a whole lot easier. then again, no excuses. lets get it

insulated likes this.