1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky that PMO is our battle...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Red meat, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Red meat

Red meat New Fapstronaut

I felt I learned something new again today.
    We complain about this problem of playing with our own cock or letting our eyes wander in fantasyland of P and yes they are problematic and they could lead to depression.
    But there are many people who don't have a working cock (as in are paralised from the waist or neck down), or who can't even have sex eg. Oldies and very young, there are people who are deformed or disabled with no dick or no concept of how they can use it to have sex, people with no hands to touch their dick and people who were born blind who have never seen PM or O. People who are malnourished so their dick is a little limp thing and is the least of their worries if it can MO.

And here we are whinging about woe is me, poor me because I suffer with PMO. Think of all the addictions you could have, and PMO is usually not one of the worst. Cocaine and alcohol seemingly can do more physical damage, so can gambling or OCD etc

Keep up the good fight brothers. Conquer this thing, but know that you are cause in resolving this matter. It is not some external thing that happened to you. You are letting it happen, a war against yourself because at some stage you got too relaxed and welcomed this thing to get started. But it is not impossible to conquer because it is all of your own making. You can master this!

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

2. backtolife42

backtolife42 Fapstronaut

Nice post. You are right, we should be thankful for all the things we have, all the opportunities we get, and we should try to make the best out of them.

Red meat and Deleted Account like this.
  3. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great! That’s something I’d like to adapt.

Red meat likes this.