1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. kloof513

kloof513 New Fapstronaut

Having a good day and staying busy building these wooden flags. Right now my goal is 30 days, I just want to keep it small and take it one day at a time.

Attached Files:

discovery and Lovelife247 like this.
  2. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Checking in. I have two days off, am enjoying my streak and need to stick to my to-do list and avoid surfing.

3. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Hi, I’d like to join the group, when there’s a vacancy. Thanks.

4. KumarJK

KumarJK Fapstronaut

Well said @artifact; its like trying to find an escape. Moderation is the best thing and not a binge thing. The P however needs to be gone...its a drug! I keep saying it and giving in :(
    Need to own up and be responsible! Have to shape-up my life myself - nobody else will do it for me.

5. Well I guess you get more anxious, my eating habbits change a lot in first 90, but then they went regular again...

So, Im here, back at 0. I was feeling good in the 60, as you all know felt pretty bad at the end of my 90, and now I when a couple of days and now at 0 again. I want to get 90 again, but I found M less harmful than before, I know its just a trick from brain, but have to convince myself again, I think that if i can pull a full 10 days that will give me the push I need...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2019
    discovery, KumarJK and artifact like this.
  6. Cool looking flags. Have fun and good luck.

discovery likes this.
  7. Had a couple of relapses and feeling gross this morning. Mr. Hyde had his fun, time for Dr. Jekyll to take back over. I'm committing again to 60 days, I hope you guys will help hold my feet to the fire.

8. Watch your alerts, I will tag you when we have an opening, maybe in the next week or two.

9. I meant to update the ranking last night but feel asleep for 11 hours instead. It's been a long week. I'll update it tonight.

10. KumarJK

KumarJK Fapstronaut

No no no no :D
    Will try as much to remind everyone & myself and keep more active here as well as in RL.

Attached Files:

artifact and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Hi!!! So something good happened to me and I want to share....

What good happened to me? I was feeling horrible... yes without control, I was at work this morning and felt terribly violent and I thought to my self, I havent felt like that in months, what is different?! M is different. So I realize that in my abstinence period I felt a little depressed, a little anxious, alone and other things but never violent, that means that I was in control of that, and that is something I didn´t realize happened in my 90, and I think its probably the best, because it does mean that you gain a lot more self control, and the other things they probably wore off with time.

So here I go for more, more control over myself.

Abrazos!

artifact and KumarJK like this.
  12. Ha ha, thanks.

13. Thanks @artifact we are all in this together. Great to be part of this group!

discovery and artifact like this.
  14. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Still in there with 66 days. Anxious about the next 24 hours, lots of stuff to do.

artifact and Freeman82 like this.
  15. thekingfisher

thekingfisher Fapstronaut

How does that make you feel anxious? most people relapse when they've got nothing to do all day.

Freeman82 likes this.
  16. thekingfisher

thekingfisher Fapstronaut

I'm checking in. I've been away for a couple of days. Unfortunately I relapsed last week, but I've lately been able to get back on track easier than before I started nofap. I spent a lot of time with my wife last couple of days. We watched a show where unfaithful partners where caught by going through their phone records. Although I've never looked for something intimate with another woman (and never will), I do feel guilty and a cheater about my PM as my partner doesn't know about it. For the last couple of months I wondered why I was trying to quit as I don't feel that addicted and don't struggle with ED or any of that stuff. I now know that I want to do it for my partner, she trusts me entirely, while I'm not being honest about my PM. I wondered whether I should tell her, but I'm afraid that she will be very upset about it as it has been going on during our whole marriage. The only other option than for me is to entirely abstain from PM. After watching the show she asked me to promise her to always be faithful, I said yes. And that's the end of it, I've never broken a promise to anyone (except to myself), so I how hard it may be, how strong the urges might become, I won't go back on that path.

17. You have a wonderful motivation for getting PMO free.

thekingfisher and artifact like this.
  18. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

can i get in on this? I think this will really help

19. We are currently maxed out at 20 members. (Nofap says 20 is the limit in accountability groups.) I will add you to the waiting list. We might have an opening in the next week or two. Watch your alerts, I will tag you.

fpybird1234 likes this.