1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

More than a year with noFAP: new job and more energy

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Giustopio, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I'm really grateful to noFAP, and I finally decided to briefly share my experience here :)

Back in 2017, around the end of the year, I was feeling unsatisfied about my job. I really needed some new challenge, and some new turn for my professional career.
    And, guess what: I was frequently using P+M as a way to vent this unsatisfaction and get an easy pleasure.

This had some consequences on me, the main ones being the lack of energy and the deprivation of sleep (because, you know, we tend to do this activity late, especially when we have a family).

I discovered noFAP, and decided to enroll in a 90-days challenge.
    It was one of my best decisions ever.
    With the extra time and energy coming from that, one evening I found a job application that was exactly what I was looking for and needing at that time!
    I spent that evening to update my resume and apply, and to work on a strategy to get the best chances to get the job.

I got interviews, and I dedicated fully into that, trying to give my best.
    And... I got that job!
    I was really pleased and satisfied, and thanks to this graceful state I was able to go on happily without P+M for more than one year.

Now, in the work there is a bit of temporary instability, which is affecting my mood a little bit.
    Probably due to this, I had a relapse some weeks ago.
    After some weeks, I can already feel the effect on lack of energy...
    So, I decided to come back to the noFAP community, share this story and immediately enroll in another 90-days challenge!
    I need energy, I need to get back and fully embrace the change that is happening in my work environment, getting prepared for better times and reaching full speed again.

I hope you will support me as usual in this challenge.
    I know that, I'm going to be successful for 90 days, more will come, and I'll be successful in my life as well.
    Thank you!

2. Sounds great. Well done to you!
    It seems that you know what to do.

Giustopio likes this.
  3. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

You will do it ...thanx for sharing..!!

Giustopio likes this.
  4. Congratulations to your new job! I hope it’s all going well. I will say this as I have been telling everyone else I’ve interacted with on here is that don’t give up. Find strategies of what will help with your urges. It really comes down to how you think about everything and in those moments of breaking your behavior, what will you do? Keep pushing, don’t give up. Share your thoughts, even if it is a failure, it is only in that moment. You become a failure truly when you give up. You got this.

Giustopio likes this.