1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Yes.What I also do is work backwards from my goals to see what I need to get there.
    Don't think about success
    Don't think about love
    Don't think about love
    Don't think about love

I told you to stop thinking about these!
    Stop it!

Now what are you thinking about?
    Have a great day everyone!

Urðr, HE^MAN, happysloth and 4 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks guys :) All the support here is really helpful to stay on my path. I am glad I dont have to walk this path alone.

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, happysloth and 6 others like this.
  4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

5. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

414VT-sSCzL._AC_SY400_.jpg Letting go :the pathway of surrender
    By David Hawkins

An easier and better way to let go of those things that are disturbing to you.

It is helpful to all who want to let go of things that are disturbing them. On the back it says " it is an valuable resource for all professionals who work in the areas of mental health, psychology, medicine , self help, addiction recovery, and spiritual development. It should have included anybody that wants less stress and more peace in their lives.

Dr. Hawkins gives you solutions that have worked for him and patients for over 50 years. They have worked exceptionally well for me too. For example, I loved the can't VS won't question to put things in perceptive. I can't means you have an underlying fear. He gives you ways to see through the fears and realized that you really can so it really is a won't. That question is one that I use to see what my true motives are. All the information on work, love, depression, grief, courage, happiness and etc were outstanding in helping me to recontextalize the way I was seeing things. The healing the past technique I used for over a month and couldn't see what he was trying to get me to do. I kept at it. Then wham!!! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I immediately let go of enormous anger I had about a situation that I had carried for years. WOW did that ever change things for me. I use it now and I see things with a different pair of glasses. The chapter on relationships was great also. There are so many other things that are of help in this book. Whenever some emotions come up I usually pick this book up. Then I find an answer to help get rid of the pain or emotion. You have to apply the techniques and work them to get results. They do work!

I am much calmer and have much less stress. This is a how to book on how to improve all areas of your life. Really a must read for all the professionals listed above and the average person.

Source:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/1401945015/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  6. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

7. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

I have nearly completed day 12 no pmo.That was fast!Onwards

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

9. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

10. atm hasan

atm hasan Fapstronaut

11. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

23 days. Almost the longest streak since 2019.

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  12. Want to stop 656

Want to stop 656 Fapstronaut

Day 14

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  13. fapnot#

fapnot# Fapstronaut

14. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

15. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

16. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

17. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

We're doing great everybody. Keep it up and We'll be getting over any obstacles. I'm on 10/30 days but I've got 2 times "Wet Dream". I'm struggling to get rid of "Wet Dream". Does anyone here have the same my situations? I'm so lonely :(

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, fapnot# and 8 others like this.
  18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Do not worry
    Ur body is healing....

Urðr, Dr. Jekyll, fapnot# and 4 others like this.