1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Message to the World (8 months clean)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Aviator24, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

Haha it's just a nickname on this website my friend. I generally don't post my actual name, You can always contact me here or on the inbox if you need anything

boichy likes this.
  2. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

Thank you for posting this man
    I feel inspired

Aviator24 likes this.
  3. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

Really inspirational post. Thank you man.
    now I'm just kinda confused what writing my subconscious thoughts mean? and why in the morning? I know many people in the process of rebooting write. but aren't most of them keep it like a diary at the end of the day?

Aviator24 likes this.
  4. Grman

Grman Fapstronaut

Perfect post my friend!

Aviator24 likes this.
  5. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Beautiful brother. Genuinely...it is as beautiful and pure as your soul is now.
    Thanks for taking the time to pen your thoughts in such a beautiful way...that I could instantaneously connect to you, even though we may be at opposite corners of the globe.
    My best wishes...dear friend. Hope you continue to achieve many more milestones in your life, and keep inspiring and motivating people like this.

Aviator24 likes this.
  6. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

What I meant is that writing your thoughts first thing in the morning are purely thoughts that come out of your mind, without any conscious filtering or judging. You will be completely in touch with your feelings and emotions, before introducing any 'rationalizing' to it. You should try it to see what I mean

Frankii likes this.
  7. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

I enjoy comments such as yours, and I also enjoy inspiring people. Thanks for your time as well to write me. All the best my friend

8. Casey54

Casey54 Fapstronaut

Great post, a lot of great advice, thanks for posting!

Aviator24 likes this.
  9. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

Pleasure :)

10. Although it was really long, I eagerly read to the end and didn't feel that it's long. Thank you.

11. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

Glad you enjoyed it

12. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

man your speach is spectacular , congrates to you that you have made it , iam sure your words has inspired many here thanks for your honesty and the amazing words , wish you the best

Aviator24 likes this.
  13. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

I'm happy to inspire you. Thanks for your comment and I wish you all the best

Beatyourself likes this.
  14. Nimareg

Nimareg Fapstronaut

Amazing post.

Aviator24 likes this.
  15. Kraki

Kraki New Fapstronaut

When i read this its like i see myself... So simmilar thing... Thanks buddy for your inspirational story its really gives me motivation...Dont give up.. F*** PMO!

Aviator24 likes this.
  16. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

That's great man and goodluck to you as well

Kraki likes this.
  17. JonSpartan117

JonSpartan117 New Fapstronaut

This post really inspired me to stay off P today! I just started on my own a few days ago and stumbled onto NoFap randomly and I can’t believe how many people feel the same way I do!! Thanks for the great post and congrats on your journey! Hopefully I can make it out of this hole I’ve dug as well

Sterkte and Aviator24 like this.
  18. Aviator24

Aviator24 Fapstronaut

It will be a great journey for you. Best if luck my friend

19. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your story and the time to write it, my friend! It's amazing you managed to get out of this vicious trap that P represent on our lives. The fight is never ended, though, and it's important to know our weakness and vulnerabilities to defend ourselves when a particular bad period strike back. I'd like to ask you if you feel something like this or you think that your new self is deeply rooted and the old patterns of negative behavior is gone? And another one: how much time you'd consider to say that one is fully rebooted, considering the biological and neurological process of rewiring? I wonder this because I have a very strong belief that the so called 90-day challenge isn't time enough for most of guys (me included), given the time and energy we all usually give to PMO on our previous YEARS of our lives.

Again, thank you very much for such inspirational words and wish you all the best!

Beatyourself likes this.
  20. velocity78

velocity78 Fapstronaut

Thank for this post, it was very inspiring, moving, and brings hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Aviator24 likes this.