1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

2. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

24 done. Interesting I've had 2-3 bouts of 'blue-balls' but have managed to get through it! it does go away after a few hours. Ready to knock over the rest of the week, and get to 4 weeks. Keep focused team.

3. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 6
    Yesterday was not bad. No urges. Just a sense of loneliness since I haven't been in a real relationship. But I need to do this for myself. Not for the next relationship. I deserve it.
    Good day everyone.

4. Day 1. Going strong. Had a bunch of thoughts about it, but took the Taoist way and just observed my thoughts. Didn't give in and they slowly went away. Still lots to go, but one day at a time. The way of the Tao.

5. sumguy55

sumguy55 Fapstronaut

Longest I've ever gone was 26. Pisses me off that I was 4 days away from 30. Not gunna give in this time.

6. sumguy55

sumguy55 Fapstronaut

Right there with you.

7. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 17
    Im very happy that I had me under control yesterday and didnt relapsed. But it sucks to be sick -_-

8. Hi Dempsey, I am super new here and only on Day 1. But if I can give you an advice on how to not give in is to practice mindful meditation, also known as Chi-Gong. Basically you can master your feelings and urges by practicing observing them. When you get an urge try to do this. Walk away from where you are, sit somewhere else and close your eyes for a second. Don't push your urge and lust away, welcome it and start observing the feeling. Don't engage on it But also don't push it away. Observe it. You will see that after a little bit it will become weaker and will slowly start drifting away. At that point as it is fainting move your observation to your breath. Don't force yourself to breath, just observe it. Just keep doing this when it comes back. And it will come back, but you will see that with time it will be less and less to the point that you will laugh about it if it does.

9. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 2/90
    I’m at the base of the mountain. The slope is gradual; a fairly easy ascent for now. I always find there can be an initial surge of power and determination early in the climb to complete a mission, though there’s many days to go yet and the climb will only get steeper, more difficult. I need to conserve my energy and be determined/know within myself I can complete this. The summit will be Day 90 completed. That’s where I’m aiming for though it doesn’t stop there. I need to come down from the summit and that may be difficult as well, i.e. coming down from such an achievement. Will need to be prepared for that too.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  10. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

11. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 19. 20% done, so far, so good.

12. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

13. Mohammad Almoatz

Mohammad Almoatz Fapstronaut

14. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

17. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 10, fantasies are running wild. Time to get clean thoughts Now

18. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

THat's ok. Relapse happens sometimes. Just don't give up and try again.

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.