1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3 Check in.. 5th I will buy a nice large hot chocolate from Starbucks and some music to enjoy.

2. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. it probably gonna get hard for the next few days and after that it will get easier. So I am trying to persuade to keep away from anything that might turn me on.

3. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 41!!!! This morning I felt like groggy from stiff neck pain after getting up. I'm going discipline and direct this energy to a greater purpose.

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 16/90 coming to an end. Today it's been good day. Got two dirty thoughts throughout the day. But took it under control. Cheers guys.

5. metr

metr New Fapstronaut

6. Day 6
    Yesterday was a tough call for me, felt many urges throughout the day and had mood swings but I took control over urges.
    Music really calmed me.
    Tip: Try Weightless by Marconi Union ( musical track ) it really helped me in calming myself. Give it a try guys...

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  7. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

107 this morning I woke up and was had fire in my veins wanting to jerk it. I got out of bed around 5:30 reapizire it wasn't going to get any better. Took a nice long walk and felt completely better. When I got back home I cuddled with my wife and fortunately she was glad to help with me with my hunger

8. Ray#480

Ray#480 Fapstronaut

Time to turn over a new leaf...... Starting today..... Day 0

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  9. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

that´s already a good move!!! ;)

Harrylucid, chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

hang in there bro, it´s hard but you´re not alone, we´re with you and also having shitty days. hang in there bro, keep going cause it´s worth it!!

Starboii, muscleup and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. RiseToGreatness

i´m having the same issue with sleep, i guess it´s normal on the rewiring of the brain.
    i also had sleep problems during pmo sessions at night, i think it was causing dry eyes because of staring at blue screens (laptop, mobile...) and consequently was very hard to sleep. it can be a problem to everybody in fact, but especially for us addicts for staring at a screen without blinking ;)

12. RiseToGreatness

10, have a great weekend brothers!!!

Starboii, muscleup, bakes and 3 others like this.
  13. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

First day has been surprisingly creative, i guess its the state of mind and commitment at this point.

14. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 60 of 90. 2 thirds of the way!!

Starboii, Freeman82, bakes and 8 others like this.
  15. erdinger44

erdinger44 Fapstronaut

How was that possible? I broke my NoFap record so easly that I still don't figure out how I made it. It is so great that each day is a new record for me!!! This forum is very powerful guys, just keep doing your best

16. cubkleo

cubkleo Fapstronaut

Count me in. New to NoFap. 90 days will be rough, especially the first week. But having fallen once, I've gotta take action.

17. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

18. muscleup

muscleup Fapstronaut

19. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

Day 12, testosterone at its peek, feelin like in my prime :D