1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First and hopefully last happy ending

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Capt. U, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Scenerio,

I am away from my home state in order to help my brother meet up with someone who he knows that was involved in a car accident. He goes on saying that I don't need to be there for the visit and that I was free to explore the city.

Sadly enough the first place I wanted to check out was a local sex shop with the intention of just looking at kinky shit. Doing this activated the sexual urge in me, when I left I noticed that there was a massage place nearby. I went in to investigate, thinking they might do the "extra" service. To my surprise they did, and I stupidly paid 100 for a handjob. When she finished I thought to myself, "fuck I just gave in to temption and paid so much for something that did'nt even feel that good", after doing decently for a couple of days.

Learning from this, I have mental patterns of looking for sexual things when I go traveling. Sex shops are a hell no and no more massages from those places at all.

Just wanted to share something I need to keep track off.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Tannhauser likes this.
  2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Good luck! I also have similar difficulties, it is best to just stay away

Capt. U likes this.
  3. Stay the fuck away from rub n tugs mate. It is a trap. You will spend money on underwhelming experiences and it is definitely an escalation in behaviour.

Capt. U likes this.
  4. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Yeah mate, it is a worrying, I gotta keep fighting the good fight.

5. Even though a hand job is just a massage, you can be arrested for soliciting prostitution in the USA. Look at what happened to Robert Kraft. I've been about 20 times, but I'm scared to go now. You could argue that it's worth the money since you're getting an hour long massage and a table shower too, but it isn't worth messing up your life by becoming a criminal.

Deleted Account and Capt. U like this.
  6. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

The worst part of being an addict is that when one bumps into "exciting situations" it can extremely difficult to overcomb the auto-pilot mode of desrruction. I learn more about myself as I continue this journey. Godspeed ladies and gentlemen!

7. Auto pilot is a big thing. When you are in the 'zone' you make regrettable decisions. My trips to the 'tuggeries' as well call them ended in tears. I told my wife as I had to reach out and get help. Was hard to do but I had to tell her. She deserved to know and I needed to get help. That was 3 years ago and I havent been back since. Goodluck shaking the habit

8. Thanks mate! This motivates me to never go to such a place!
    Before I was kind of curious.

I once stumbled into a brothel drunk. They separated me and my friend and squeezed as much money as possible out of us while doing as less "service" as possible.
    I'm lucky for that experience. Never never again. Also I don't want to become the asshole that gets what he paid for by force.
    I pity these hookers and the guys that need to go there.

Capt. U likes this.