1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

Day 25 done. Day 26 today, with a golf comp in afternoon. Then a big work week ahead!

2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Power of the brotherwood :). that´s why in addictions recovery peer support is vital.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  3. RiseToGreatness

it doesn´t matter how many times you fall. what matters is that you always rise my friend. this is sucess:

upload_2019-3-2_22-51-31.jpeg

4. RiseToGreatness

nahhhh, a 93 day streaker, who needs that? :D :D :D
    please stay my friend, the great streakers inspire lot´s of brothers here plus they share good guidance :). all for one, one for all.

5. RiseToGreatness

very good awareness bro. let´s go, we´re with you!!!

6. RiseToGreatness

that´s it!!! keep it up bro :emoji_muscle:

7. RiseToGreatness

dude, i was getting worried :D. let´s go my friend, keep the wagon going!!!!

8. RiseToGreatness

you´re not a victim. cold shower on that!!! if that´s too painful, go outdoors, engage in physical exercise, the urge will pass my friend, it will pass totally.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  9. RiseToGreatness

let´s go my brothers. one day at a time, one hour at a time, one breath at a time. let´s celebrate real life, real love.

"I'm off the deep end
    Watch as I dive in
    I'll never meet the ground
    Crash through the surface
    Where they can't hurt us
    We're far from the shallow now"

10. Thank you my brother!!! We got this man.

11. Day 36
    Good all day with no temptations until I got triggered last night at 11pm for the first time in 36 days by accident when some sexy woman popped up on my screen after an innocent Google search went bad. I wrote about in my "Reboot and BPH Journal" if anyone wants to read it. Didn't relapse though so all is good. Feeling good today with no serious chaser effects happening from the mishap. Be careful of your searches as it's a slippery slope back to faperland. Stay strong.

12. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 4. YES I CAN DO IT ...

13. Stack101

Stack101 Fapstronaut

SAME. Day 4. Ready for day 5 tomorrow.

Saw some P-subs kinda on half accident today but I don’t count that and am planning to remove it/minimize it.

14. axiomatic

axiomatic Fapstronaut

Doing much better. Urges are died down. This is going relatively well.

15. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

Day 17. This temptation too shall pass. :)

16. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

17. cubkleo

cubkleo Fapstronaut

Day 02/90. Doing pretty good. I will write a journal about day 1 later.

18. 5 days in.. To be honest guys I'm edging a little bit, my boners are a bit hard to control lately when I receive a message from my girlfriend.. If anybody has tips I would appreciate it greatly.

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 18/90 checking in. Cheers guys.

20. This is an excellent point buddy. It is a very important part of the process, to gain better self-awareness. I found that the process of nofap allowed me to, over time, gain a perspective on my own patterns. Feelings, and actions, repeating cycles etc., which were frustrating and confusing to me - I slowly started understanding them better. I realized that the false starts, and failures, although at first discouraging, were part of growing this awareness, such that for each later attempt I was armed with better self-knowledge.

I began to see the pitfalls easier, and not be as blindsided as much by the challenges posed by my own mind and body. After a time, feelings or urges or thought patterns which previously would lead to self-destructive actions, became more visible to me, and thus more manageable. So any of you who feel discouraged because you had to reset, do not feel that your struggles have been in vain! You have learned more about yourself, more about the causes and effects of your own behaviors, and this growing wisdom will help prepare you for future success.

Like the sun poking through the clouds. :emoji_white_sun_small_cloud: