1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements every Fapstronaut NEEDS

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MarkoSkoric, Mar 3, 2019.

1. MarkoSkoric

MarkoSkoric Fapstronaut

Hello brothers !

I have gotten many inquiries in my Inbox about what supplements I took to make my physical transformation:

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-own-transformation-25-to-9-bodyfat.217448/

Although diet was the most important factor in my success, supplements do play a role for Testosterone support.

The lack of nutrients in today's food as well as being exposed to chemical estrogens are reasons many men suffer from Low T.

I personally believe that you NEED these supplements, even if you eat healthy.

Vitamin D3:

Studies show that men that have a level of Vitamin D lower than 20ng/ml have lower Free Testosterone and higher Estrogen. Look at any office worker that doesn't get any sun… Does he look like he has high Testosterone ?

Vitamin D supports Testosterone production because there are Vitamin D receptors on the cells in the glands that release T. Vitamin D also stops a process called „aromatization“ which turns Testosterone into Estrogen.

Zinc:

Low Zinc levels within the population happens more often than you realize…

- Low Zinc leads to an increase in Estrogen receptors and to a decrease in Androgen receptors.

- Zinc is NECESSARY for Androstenedione to turn into Testosterone.

- Just like Vitamin D, lower Zinc levels correlate to an aromatization of Testosterone into Estrogen.

Magnesium:

It will do wonders for your sleep, which supports Testosterone.

- It relaxes the central nervous system and allows for a healthier cardiovascular system.

- It also enables the production of enzymes that allow Vitamin D to help with calcium absorption and bone building.

- Many studies show that men who were given Magnesium supplementation significantly raised their Free Testosterone.

Fish oil:

- It increases protein synthesis and increases lean muscle mass, which leads to more Testosterone.

- Fish oil lowers Cortisol.

- It makes your hair and skin smooth.

- It reduces the muscle inflammatory response to exercise, which makes you recover quicker.

Let me know if you people need any help with regards to what kind of supplements to take, when to take it, etc.

Here is my current stack:

Supps.JPG

2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Cool mate!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Every 'body' is different.. and there's never going to be a one size fits all.. (not trolling.. never would!)
    Me personally; magnesium, zinc and turmeric..
    Hope others share what works for their bodies too.
    Peace hey :)

3. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing. i also take supplements as well too. And I keep a healthy diet too. Good luck.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

What, no Vitamin E ?

5. MarkoSkoric

MarkoSkoric Fapstronaut

Vitamin E is easier to get through food since the sources aren't AS DEPLETED. You are right though, extra Vitamin E doesn't hurt.

Fortunately, Vitamin E is USUALLY found in quality Omega 3 supplement. You are killing two birds with one stone.

Astute comment though, Vitamin E is crucial for Testosterone.

6. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

I take all those except for zinc. I cleaned up my diet to include foods scources with zinc, and because of NoFap I'm not deleting it....

I might supplement with it another time though.

7. flox

flox Fapstronaut

I heard, vitamin D is important because take part of production testosterone too.