1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

2. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 13 days which is lucky number. I can't wait the birth number that I was born on 27th. Keep going all of you. We're doing fantastic now. Love all

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Yes keep an eye on this one! Almost got me on day 88, can you believe that? I was thinking ... Hey I'm gonna do this, I'm almost there, what's the harm in a little daydreaming? Almost lead to a slip-up frigging 2 days from success! Stay aware, stay committed, stay humble and you will make it dude.

5. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 4/90

The last couple of days have been steady hiking. As I press on, I press on knowing I cannot reach the peak of this mountain unless I get through each and every day. As I write this journal entry, I know a test awaits me through day 5 and into day 6. My climbing buddies are meeting up with a group who are able to provide them with much needed supplies, so I’ll be alone to climb a small but potentially difficult and steep incline which is necessary to get up and over. I’ve been training for this very test, so for me, staying mindful of the potential dangers and ensuring I stay calm and determined will see me through.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  6. KeDe

KeDe Fapstronaut

Relapsed :emoji_disappointed_relieved: So back on day 0:emoji_pensive:

7. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 12

8. I'm in :) it's gonna be a long journey but it worth it , hope we can make it till 3 months :)
    Day 0 .
    "To Thine Own Self Be True"

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 18/90 came to an end. Today no much pmo thoughts. Busy with smartphone through. Cheers guys.

10. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

I almost relapsed at night good thing i didnt have my phone close to me DAY 16 thank the luckiness of me im getting close calls because im used to relapsing on weekends

Not this time
    Not this time

11. You're doing really well mate. Feeling good?

12. 21/90. Nofap has sparked a renewal in many areas of my life. I swim or gym every day and eat healthily so have lost a lot of weight. My attitude is much more positive in general and I easily see the good in people. Very vivid dreams. Waking up earlier. Calmer. No mood swings or anti-social feelings. And now at last I'm starting to experience less brain fog for which I am very grateful. Superpowers? Yes, I feel like a man, a free man, a good man.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Srisurya, Meep, Dr. Jekyll and 5 others like this.
  13. Thank you my brother!!! Your words are encouraging!

14. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

15. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

I am feeling great :) thank you for asking .

I am happy you have experienced so much by abstaining from PMO :), i have also experienced similar effects and it feels like a new me , i hope we can continue to keep moving forward !

16. 70/90....happy sunday everybody!

17. Thank you for the encouragement my brother...

18. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

19. Day 4/90
    I am going to do what I promised today. I will go to gym regularly. More clarity and more strength.