1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wierd dreams

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by iisme, Feb 23, 2015.

1. iisme

iisme Fapstronaut

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing great on your goals and challenges. I just started here and it´s been 4 days since my last PMO. I really haven´t had any bad urges, which is great! The only thing that´s been happening the last couple of nights is that I dream that I relapse and start feeling rally bad about myself in my dream. But then I wake up and I realize it was just a dream so I feel good again. It´s wierd. Has it happened to anyone else around here?

Thank you and stay clean!!

2. RubberWristBand

RubberWristBand New Fapstronaut

Happened to me last night (I'm three days in). I was terrified. It's completely normal, though. I am a former rage addict, ~5 years without incident. About a year ago I dreamt that I completely lost control, literally woke up high from it, and I was afraid I had undone years of work. Have no fear, if you have built the proper habits you will do just fine. I still have not had an episode of rage.

3. iisme

iisme Fapstronaut

Thank you RubberWristBand

4. spike1899

spike1899 Fapstronaut

I can attest to that happening to me a number of times. I did feel like crap during the dream, but when I snap out of it, I realize it was just a dream and a wave of relief would just come over me. But yes, I did experience that on a number of occasions personally.

5. BrooksterFap

BrooksterFap Fapstronaut

mine is different, a wet dream actually and then after i wake up, i started it again, which makes me feel so bad. suck life.