1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Birth Control / Pregnancy Questions

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 2, 2019.

1. One question for the time being, there may be others:

How easy is it for a woman to tell if she is pregnant early on? Does she have to be actively looking out for it? How early on can a woman typically be aware? 4 weeks? 5 weeks? More?

thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. RachelThorpe

RachelThorpe Fapstronaut

It is not that much difficult to say that you are pregnant. It is possible to know about your pregnancy after getting some symptoms. Usually, pregnancy symptoms can be seen within 6 to 8 weeks. The symptoms can be mood swings, morning sickness which could be because of hormonal changes.

3. Varies from woman to woman.

According to a friend of mine who has five children, all adults now, each of the conceptions was detected by the wife the day after the intercourse.

Then you hear stories were the woman had no idea until months after the deed.

So that’s a question that doesn’t have a solid answer.

4. So she'd have to be actively looking out for it? If that's the case, would she have to rely on something like a pregnancy test?

5. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

I found out I was pregnant when my period was 4 days late (that had Never happened in my life and that gave it away). I didn't really notice anything else. Maybe a little extra emotional but that could also be a PMS sign. Maybe a little extra discharge, maybe sore boobs, but most of those things are PMS signs as well. Missed period/late period is often when a woman figures out she is pregnant

6. Yeah, late period would be an immediate giveaway to get a test right? But, what is the timeline for that? Like whats the maximum amount of time before a woman will be like, 'my period is late?'

7. Depends on the woman. Plenty of women have late periods often or even skip them every once in a while. The only time I've ever taken a test was when my period was like two weeks late or something, but I wasnt pregnant. It was just super late for some reason. I think I've even skipped it altogether before.

If a woman is super regular, then maybe she will notice a few days after it should have started and think to get a test, but for some women they might just think whatever, it's probably just my body being weird like it always is.

8. I guess this was directed towards me.

Yes she’d have been actively expecting it.

Once again I’m just going from what my friend told me. His wife felt different the day after and just based on that feeling she declared she was pregnant. Her feelings were confirmed later with a pregnancy test.

Coffee Candy likes this.