1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. johndoe42

johndoe42 Fapstronaut

Just finished the 7 day challenge and moving on to bigger things! Day 0 started!

I Will Survive and Tonytone like this.
  2. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

If you've just finished the seven day challenge, then you're on day seven/in the course of completing your eighth day.

Tonytone likes this.
  3. Don_93

Don_93 Fapstronaut

4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Day 0 - just finished 7 challenge. Next mountain step by step. :)
    CitS

5. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

Hey everyone check in day 5 no pmo

I Will Survive likes this.
  6. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Made it through day 1 after many urges. The effects of alcohol as well as all the after effects really mess me up and any progress I've made or might make. Gotta kick the booze out too. It just has to be done, or I'm fucked. And DEFINITELY not in a good way. ;):eek:

7. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 1 down, feeling unstoppable.

8. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

I am 46 days sober from alcohol and it helps BIG time with both mood and willpower in trying to give up PMO for a subset of time. I recommend it. Remind yourself it's just two weeks. You're mind and body will thank you afterward.

9. davidbowie

davidbowie Fapstronaut

Day 10/14 without PM
    I reached my best mark again, but the carnival holiday is helping a lot.
    Had an O with my wife last saturday, and besides the fact that It makes me nasty on the days that follows, It also gives me strenght to continue because my sexual performance increased very much.
    I'm with my family all the time, and they're all I need for now.

10. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

11. pitme

pitme Fapstronaut

I relapsed again,day 0.I'm not backing down.

I Will Survive, Hamze and Pouyanb like this.
  12. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

Coming from 7 day challenge, reset at day 6/7, but almost 9 days in total.
    Feel that I am ready to do longer streaks now. Will blast this one!
    Day 0/14

13. Don_93

Don_93 Fapstronaut

Day-11

Today it was tough. I am so happy I was able to stand out.

14. zinger97

zinger97 Fapstronaut

Day 8 down, on to day 9 today

I Will Survive likes this.
  15. levidaniel92

levidaniel92 Fapstronaut

Day 12/14 completed. First time I'm close to complete this challenge.

Things that helped me a lot to overcoming this:

- Be a busy man: REALLY. This is A MUST. Do something with your life: Talk to your parents, knock the door of your roommate, offer him a beer and talk together, go for a mall, go to the gym, get a work... whatever the f...k you do, but not to being in your room closed, alone and with all your filters unlocked. Because of this addiction I avoided to interact with girls because I thought I looked like a weirdo. Yesterday I was in my room, and my roommate, she's so adorable, hot but more than all, lovely girl; she was washing her dishes and me in the room... I reminded this and then I went to talk to her some small talk, we laugh and she gave me her number and I felt so great. Things haven't gone so far because I only have 2 days in the house so... But the main point is that: Interact. Run away for this loneliness and this isolation. Don't make excuses about "I need my personal space" I know everybody must have their personal space, but each opportunity you have to interact with real people, approach it and do it.

- Unplug: For 5-10 minutes the times you want, let your mobile phone far from you, take a book (paper book, don't trick me) and read it. Do something that helps you not use so much tech. I know, our generation is one of the most tech-depended of all, but how our parents could survive without using any social media? (don't answer me f...ng their wives, this is not an answer). Also, try to surf the internet in a open side of your house (living room, dinner room, etc.)

-Remember: Each time you relapse, not only you are falling yourself, but also you're failing to that woman you desire the most, you're failing to this girl that look you so hot that she wants to f...k you but she can't because of our PMO addiction, you're failing to those people who believe you can achieve greater things of life.

When you have this mindset in your life, trust me, you'll have less relapses

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  16. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

17. Pouyanb

Pouyanb Fapstronaut

18. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut