1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beat Personal Best of 8 Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MKMMJAG, Feb 25, 2015.

1. MKMMJAG

MKMMJAG Fapstronaut

Day 8:
    Record has been beaten! 8 Days has been the most I have gone without PMO since I first claimed it as an addiction. To be honest, this point took me way too long to accomplish. So many times I thought to myself, "Oh one more time won't hurt" or "I need the perfect date to begin". To my surprise, this type of thinking has led me to a 2 year cycle that I could never get out of. Consider me more mature because I finally hit 8 Days. Not to mention I had a urge today but I reluctantly calmed myself down and found that it was worth it in the end. I should have no reason to quit now. My next goal will be 14 days to hit the 2 week mark followed by 21 days. I've heard that at 21 days a new habit is reformed (or it could be 30 I'm not sure). I haven't made any habits other than saying no to PMO, which has been incredibly hard. I'm going to start taking walks, working out, and creating a better life for myself. In order for me to be truly happy Procrastination has to be out of the picture. This journey is far from over in fact it has just begun. And I can't say I'm more proud of myself.

To all those struggling keep going on, it might take long in fact it took me 2 years to beat my personal best but trust me, you want to hit this point. You begin to slowly regain your self-confidence, slowly regain who you are. And most important you begin to slowly regain your life back.

(Copy and Pasted from my Journal)

2. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

Congrats! keep up the great work. Mile stone achieved!

3. MKMMJAG

MKMMJAG Fapstronaut

Thanks! I've noticed we have similar counters, thats awesome! I wish you best of luck in your journey and may your beard be as luscious as Karl Marx. Good Luck

4. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

he did have an awesome beard.