1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

2. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

3. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 42

4. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 19/365. Today is weekend, How are you guys doing? I hope all of you have a wonderful day :)

Urðr, Giacomo, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  5. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

101 days completed.

Urðr, Boxer477, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

7. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

if you tell me you don't like being in that void because it’s so disorienting and that you can’t see what lies ahead because you can’t predict your future, I’d say that’s actually great, because the best way to predict the future is to create it—not from the known, but from the unknown. As
    Joe Dispenza, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
    Can we teach them that they are the placebo? In other words, can we convince them that instead of investing their belief in the known, like a sugar pill or a saline injection, they can place their belief in the unknown and make the unknown known? And really that’s what this book is about: empowering you to realize that you have all the biological and neurological machinery to do exactly that. My goal is to demystify these concepts with the new science of the way things really are so that it is within the reach of more people to change their internal states in order to create positive changes in their health and in their external world. If that sounds too amazing to be true, then as I’ve said, toward the end of the book you’ll see some of the research compiled from our workshops to show you exactly how it’s possible. What
    Scientists now believe it’s even possible that our genetic expression fluctuates on a moment-to-moment basis. The research is revealing that our thoughts and feelings, as well as our activities—that is, our choices, behaviors, and experiences—have profound healing and regenerative effects on our bodies, as the men in the monastery study discovered. Thus your genes are being affected by your interactions with your family, friends, co-workers, and spiritual practices, as well as your sexual habits, your exercise levels, and the types of detergents you use. The latest research shows that approximately 90 percent of genes are engaged in cooperation with signals from the environment.8 And if our experience is what activates a good number of our genes, then our nature is influenced by nurturing. So why not harness the power of these ideas so that we can do everything possible to maximize our health and minimize our dependence on the prescription pad?

I kept thinking that I was done, that I’d taught all I could teach, but people kept asking for more, so I’d learn more myself and then refine the presentations and meditations. A momentum developed, and I was getting good feedback; people were able to eliminate some of their self-destructive habits and lead happier lives.
    Remember that beliefs and perceptions are subconscious states of being. They start with thoughts and feelings that you think and feel over and over, until they ultimately become habituated or automatic—at which point they form an attitude. Attitudes strung together become beliefs, and related beliefs strung together become perceptions. Over time, this redundancy creates a view of the world and of yourself that’s largely subconscious. It affects your relationships, your behaviors, and really everything in your life. So
    By the time you reach your mid-30s, your brain has organized itself into a very finite signature of automatic programs—and that fixed pattern is called your identity. Think
    Parkinson’s disease is a neurological disorder marked by the gradual degeneration of nerve cells in the portion of the midbrain called the basal ganglia, which controls body movements. The brains of those who have this heartbreaking disease don’t produce enough of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which the basal ganglia needs for proper functioning. Early symptoms of Parkinson’s, which is currently considered incurable, include motor issues such as muscle rigidity, tremors, and changes in gait and speech patterns that override voluntary control. In
    as we’ve seen, the expression of proteins is the expression of life and the expression of life is equal to the health of the body, then a new level of structural and functional health and life will follow. A renewed mind and a renewed body must emerge. Now,

Cody Dinh and The_Fisher like this.
  8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

9. Day 4 completed.
    On day 5...check in.
    Hope things go well.

10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in for the day. Feeling much better but still not good. It's been about a 3 week flu. I'm not complaining (maybe I am) but saying what's up with me.

Urðr, Boxer477, Cody Dinh and 3 others like this.
  11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

12. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

13. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for the encouragment. I feel like only getting started :)

15. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 43

Urðr, Boxer477, Unstoppabull and 3 others like this.
  16. Hi everyone. I completed the 90-day challenge, and still going here at Day 101. For the time being I'm just shooting for 120 days, but if I can do that then I'll extend longer, perhaps to 180 or even 365. This looks like the most active longer-term thread so hope it's ok I post here.

Urðr, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.
  17. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

III. I had an accident with my bike, a chain jam... I was going 30/35 km/h and the rear wheel blocked suddently; I didn't bounce off but I did burn the tyre, so I cannot use the bike for the next few days. Biking has always been the best thing I could do to avoid urges, so, yeah, I'll keep an eye on the situation. Going determined and FORWARD.

Urðr, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.