1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks challenge (join me)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by freeit, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Yes buddy. Same here. So happy..

Bowder likes this.
  2. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

And all of you titaniers.

Here comes the weekend.
    These are the most difficult days to be in non PMO mode.
    So, make sure your plan these two days way ahead.
    Sketch out an abstract plan even if you just plan to watch movies or have a coffee with friend.
    Just make a rough plan and execute it as close as possible.
    This plan is our simple yet powerful security guard, who protects and helps us for a pure non PMO life.
    C'mon. Sketch out a plan for both days.
    Try to avoid any lone times, at least no idle times; most importantly no unplanned hours.

Yaas.. it's a non PMO weekend for the first time after so long. Woooof.. very excited.

Cardiovascular likes this.
  3. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

Thank you @freeit i dont have any urges yet...thats great! but next week my parents will be out of town for 3 days. those are gonna be tough. But I AM TOUGHER
    btw. my tracker still shows 0 days as i updated my goals to PMO just now. i didnt relapse and this is my second day #wecandothis

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    freeit likes this.
  4. iCanChangeFin

iCanChangeFin Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Slept better than years, still a bit ill but i feel so much more positive when it comes to thinking, also looks like my skin is getting better. Just took some painkillers so i could go outside as there is such an beautiful weather, only 6 days and i already get little benefits, i am more motivated to this than ever

freeit likes this.
  5. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

You can update your tracker to any date I guess. On the top, there is a tab to update your date. Please change it if it will give your confidence.

6. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

You're great buddy.
    Yesterday night, I was about to relapse with Psubs.
    Luckily, dozed off.
    I should be in control. Keep doing great.

7. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Hello all, how was day 4?
    If anyone relapsed, please let us know. We'll try to help you.
    Don't stay silent. You can talk to us.
    I was about to relapse with Psubs. But controlled myself.
    Stay strong. We can definitely do it 4 weeks minimum.

Mettella likes this.
  8. Mettella

Mettella Fapstronaut

Still pretty easy for me.
    I was lacking energy after work and fell asleep before my usual fap time.
    Thought about it for a second today but the thought vanished without any further effort

9. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

Here's my day 2 report. I was at home, alone which i generally use for PMO. But today instead i watched a movie. did my homework...Yeah it was a productive weekend after a long time

10. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Awesome dude.
    Even I use PMO whenever I'm alone. Progressing on day 5 with no PMO is really great.
    I feel like I'm becoming strong at my heart now.
    I am using this forum actively to stay myself busy by helping others or seeking help.
    I will also do movies, shopping, gym, meditation today.
    I hope I don't fall down thereby bringing all of you to look me down.

Wish me good luck.

11. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

Thats awesome .The last point is absolutely true...I guess thats the difference between taking this challenge alone and with a bunch of friends>>> We are friends right???

freeit likes this.
  12. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Absolutely buddy. There is a positive vibe thats following among all community members.
    We're friends. Make sure to follow me ;)

13. iCanChangeFin

You're doing great man, keep strong i know how hard it can be to not relapse! Surpsingly i was smoking with two hot girls today, i even talked a bit but because im bit ill my thoughts are bit confused, still a bit shy even tho i am not naturally shy. And yea i know cigarettes are bad habit, need to stop smoking too

freeit likes this.
  14. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Its good to confess here buddy.
    We're here to support each other.
    I think I'm doing great :)
    You also please stop your cigarettes; that also affects your S drive with your partner.

Whats your current streak buddy?
    Please add your day counter.

iCanChangeFin likes this.
  15. iCanChangeFin

Last time i made it to day 5, now im doing a lot stronger, day 6 and i have beat all urges. And yea i should really stop smoking

freeit likes this.
  16. hydroxide

hydroxide Fapstronaut

Day 3

Going strong. No urges today. I actually made two new friends today! Not just shallow friends like "what's your favorite color" or "how's the weather" kind of "friends", but actual ones that I can talk about stuff with in the future. I've had social anxiety for a long time, and PMO increased it. But now that my addiction is going down, I'm starting to see improvements. No more wasting time fapping every day away; now I've shown myself that I can go without it, I just need to commit completely to it. Let's all learn and grow stronger.

freeit likes this.
  17. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Perfect dude. Finding good friends will really help us stay sober.
    I'm happy that you found them. You say Day 3, but your counter says Day 1. Try to update if required.
    Thank you

hydroxide likes this.
  18. Freesoo

Freesoo Fapstronaut

Can i join now ? My record was about 170 80 days first try but i ruined it... Im tired again and want to go for it again! Starting with you guys if possible

19. I am at 30 days but I want to add an extra 4 weeks to my total. 0/28

20. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

I've just come off a binge which is horrible but I don't feel any urges now and feel I am fapping for the sake of it. So I believe I can go acouple days with out urges but I am sure they will return within the week. I just have to stay strong when they do come and hopefully I can make it through the next week.

Day 0