1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days challenge completed 1st time

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Beatyourself, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Fapstronaut

Good job man.
    Benefits?

Beatyourself likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

nicely done! congrats on 100 days!

Beatyourself likes this.
  3. You have got me considering running daily... Likely (since I walk to the gym and have no car) I will run on the treadmill on days that I go to the gym, but I think it would be nice to run around my neighborhood early in the morning on my off days, then take a cold shower when I get back.

I like the idea of studying in the cafe down the street but also I don’t do much busy work on a laptop or study like that because I’m not in school. Most of my “study” is guitar stuff on my computer at home.

Also, though, I’ve really been considering severely limiting my phone usage by leaving it at home whenever I leave to go to the gym or work. And when I’m at home I’m aiming at using it only for getting on this forum and texting/calling people in my actual life... mainly my parents lol and hopefully future girlfriend.

Beatyourself likes this.
  4. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

you have to fill your time with any activity , dont stay alone at home , in case to the gym its ok you can still do jogging for half an hour everyday this is much easy , try to share your problem with some one very close to you so he or she will keep motivat you each time , socialy you have to trust yourself dont take other people words about you seriously , everyone has his own personality and thouhgt just do what is right and what your minds telling you, you will not know yourself until you try , just take control and keep moving forward , the only one who is responsible to change his life is you dont wait for others wish u the best my friend

5. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

thats good to hear you are totaly in control , iam sure you will meet her soon , best wishes to you bro

thisisharry likes this.
  6. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

thank you , and congrates to you too , you have just finished the 90 days challenge , good luck in your next level

control your life likes this.
  7. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

where did you reach dear , i just sign in to see the messages here and i saw yours ,i whish you keep moving forward , iam always here to support good luck

8. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

how is far doing with you my friend , keep fighting wish you the best :emoji_thumbsup: