1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

exactly my friend, let´s go!!! we can do this, we will do this.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

3. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

I'm in, I just got to 45 days and relapsed. I know I can do it this time, 90 Day reboot lets get it!

4. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 40/90
    PMO, Don't stop me now

5. Enginakos

Enginakos Fapstronaut

Day 5 check in after a nice sociable weekend. My kisses to all of you guys

6. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 2 checkin, great weekend, resisting urges and staying strong.

7. A Metaphorical Biscuit

A Metaphorical Biscuit Fapstronaut

8. Day 44/90
    Tomorrow is the half way point which I have been looking forward to for quite a while. Can't imagine how good it is going to feel when I hit day 90. I must stay humble to the process though or a fap could easilty sneak up on me a ruin my streak. Especially with me being alone in the house for a week while the wife takes off for spring break. Stay strong boys (and self)! You got this :)

9. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

Ain’t no thing, brother robo !

Blessings and keep it joyful !

10. A Metaphorical Biscuit

A Metaphorical Biscuit Fapstronaut

So I relapsed again, just an hour or so after posting 'Day 4'. I was going to come on here to say there's no point me being on this site, I've relapsed thrice and perhaps shouldn't be here, when I saw the below post by RiseToGreatness. I think the bit about accepting that you are not going to go back to PMO made sense the most but was something I'd kinda ignored, almost like I was assuming I could get to day 90 and then PMO away...that sort of mindset (for me at least) made it easier to relapse, cos you were only doing what you would be doing in a couple of months, right?

So to cut a long story short, I'm reinstalling my internet blocker (I had it down to stop any and all internet past a certain point, was working wonders but then 'lifted' it for tonight to 'reply to something else', even though I knew that left me open to PMO temptation) and keeping it that way, and restarting this challenge with the intention of continuing long after day 90 has gone. Support/prayer/a metaphorical biscuit would be nice, thanks for supporting me so far despite my muck ups :)

0/90+

11. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

Daily checkady check in my brothers !

Day 48

A little more clarity and direction everyday !

Support to everyone !

12. MurphJames

MurphJames New Fapstronaut

13. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 12/90 hu preparing for one more day I got an urge yesterday. . . Come on we all can do it . The distance between thoughts and reality is what is required *AcTiOn*

14. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

On day 13. yesternight was not quite peaceful. Constant wet dream and first nocturnal emission since nofap. just cross my fingers and hope the rest days will be okay.

15. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

15/90...just...keep...going :emoji_ghost:

16. Got it bro! Thank you for the encouragement, I'm starting from 0 again today, and I believe I can do it! :)

Starboii and RiseToGreatness like this.
  17. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

18. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

On day 21. Check in. I'm reaching 30 days challenge. I can't wait it. Be strong and yourself.

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 26 failed. Relapsed. Actually twice. One without and then with P. I will get back to track as fast as I can. Cheers guys.

20. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Take this failure as an opportunity to start again, but this time as a stronger and wiser you
    Once you hit the bottom there's nowhere to go but up, stay strong my friend and good luck.